Cabin, 5 Bedrooms (Including Bunk Area), 4 Baths -- Sleeps 14-16
Greetings! We are taking reservations for Summer 2018! Stays should be in week-long increments, beginning and ending on Saturdays.
Custom home of hand-peeled/hewn log construction. This large five-bedroom, four-bath log home sleeps 14-16 people and will accommodate your family reunions and vacations, as well as large fishing, hunting and skiing groups in a spacious, recently remodeled 4,200 sq.-ft. home. Large designer-decorated rooms and gourmet country kitchen with granite counters and large island.
Lodgepole pine furniture, Western art and antiques. Living room fireplace; family room with wood-burning stove.
Media room with three comfortable recliners and 70-inch television.
A caretaker, in separate space on-site, to handle repairs and answer your questions. No pets allowed.
DSS satellite TV -- flatscreen panel TV in kitchen/family area; DVD Player and WiFi. (Please note that the WiFi is more than sufficient for email and other everyday activities online; however, it is not intended for streaming Netflix, downloading huge files and other high-bandwidth activities, given our remote location.)
- Fly fishing on four nearby blue-ribbon trout streams: Madison, Gallatin, Yellowstone, and the Henry's Fork of the Snake
- Trout fishing and water skiing on Hebgen Lake
- Exploring Yellowstone National Park (15 miles away)
- Mountain climbing, backpacking, and horseback riding
- White-water rafting on the Gallatin River
- Large hot tub on premises with spectacular views
- Breathtaking views overlooking Hebgen Lake, national forest land, and snow-capped mountains
- 12 miles north of West Yellowstone Airport (access June 1st-September 30th)
- 90 miles south of Bozeman, MT (year-round access with many convenient flights on major carriers)
- 110 miles northeast of Idaho Falls, ID (year-round access with many convenient flights on major carriers)
- 48 miles from Big Sky, MT (one of the top five ski resorts in the USA)
- Fly fishing on the Madison, Gallatin, Yellowstone, and Henry's Fork of the Snake River
- 3 miles to fly fishing on the famous Madison River
- 15 miles to Yellowstone National Park (West entrance)