Entertain away, with this generous Nettuno Duplex!
Offering plenty of space inside and out, this gorgeous 2 bed duplex invites you to kick back and soak up a memorable Mediterranean getaway.
Located just 300 metres away from Nettuno port, a host of local resort attractions are close to hand including the town’s vibrant marina, fabulous lido, timeless medieval quarter and buzzing nightlife.
Spread out across the 3rd and 4th floor of a modern residence, the penthouse affords a generous layout for 2 couples and groups of 5. Easily reachable by lift and fully air-conditioned too, it offers a hassle-free base for you and your friends.
The entrance floor features a light and spacious double aspect living room with terrace access. A chic white sofa suite accompanies 2 Cleopatra-style day beds and an ambient fireplace. A SAT TV also features and upon request, a WIFI device can also be rented (for a small weekly charge).
The decked terrace outside is equally sophisticated; with an L-shaped sofa providing a tempting setting for daytime relaxation and cosy evening aperitifs.
Polished granite steps lead to the upper floor Kitchen and adjoining Dining room. With its sleek integrated emerald green cabinets and glass-topped dining table, the Kitchen is a stylish venue for food prep and relaxed breakfasts-in.
Equipped with all the must-have appliances, including a cooker hob, oven, coffee machine, dishwasher, microwave and fridge, the Kitchen is perfect for those looking to dine in. Doors also lead out to a sunny terrace, making it perfect for entertaining.
The double aspect dining room is equally inviting and features a gorgeous solid wood dining area for 8-10. Doors leads out to a beautiful sunny roof terrace with views across the timeless pine trees and townscape. Furnished with a slick alfresco dining area and BBQ, the 2nd terrace provides a scenic contemporary space for indulging in a sunset drink or summertime feast with friends.
The spacious duplex offers 2 large double bedrooms each with terrace access, a single sofa bed and 2 bathrooms from which one is fitted with a bath tub and overhead shower). A laundry room also features in the apartment and the residence benefits from a private parking space.
With the glistening waters of the Mediterranean Sea lapping against the Port 300 metres away, the apartment is perfectly placed for soaking up the seaside delights of Nettuno.
A host of local attractions can be visited, including the town’s medieval quarter, the beautiful Santa Maria Goretti Sanctuary, the local antiquity museum, the American WW2 cemetery, Forte Sangallo, Torre Astura and the caves of Nero.
Yacht experiences can also be enjoyed from the port side and the local Bellavista beach Lido promises a fun-filled setting for classic Mediterranean beach days and nights.
Nettuno is also home to the Villa Borghese Nature reserve and just south of the town, the coastline is home to the two beautiful natural lakes of Fogliano and di Caprolace.
Open Plan Living
• The chic entrance floor living space offers plenty of room for kicking back in style
• Furnished with a white sofa suite and 2 elegant day beds
• Features a SAT TV and a romantic fireplace
• Leads out to a gorgeous sunny terrace with contemporary outdoor sofa
• The fully-equipped Kitchen is fitted with sleek glossy emerald green cabinets
• Complemented by a glass-topped breakfast table for 6
• Offers direct access out to the terrace
• An upper floor double-aspect dining room
• Features a solid wood dining area for 8-10 and an ambient fireplace
• Offers access out to a beautiful roof top terrace, which is furnished with an alfresco dining area and family BBQ
• A bright and beautiful Double bedroom with outdoor access
• Offers 2 bedside tables and a wardrobe
• An equally spacious Double bedroom with outdoor access
• Features bedside tables, a wardrobe and a TV
The holiday home also offers a comfortable single sofa bed for 1.
The spacious apartment features a gorgeous bathroom with bath tub, overhead shower, vanity mirror, a wash basin, WC and bidet. A second bathroom with indoor jacuzzi, wash basin, WC and bidet also features within the duplex.
• Modernised penthouse Duplex for 5
• Equipped with Air-conditioning and 2 fireplaces
• Offers plenty of space for entertaining
• 2 gorgeous outdoor terraces
• Private laundry room with washing machine, clothes horse and ironing facilities
• Equipped with a Hairdryer
• Features 10 internal steps
• Situated in a 4-storey building with lift access
The apartment offers a private parking space.
The seaside resort of Nettuno offers the perfect base for enjoying a summertime base close to Rome.
Situated just 75 minutes’ drive away from the ‘eternal city’, the town offers the best of both worlds!
The quaint medieval quarter, resort amenities and restaurants, Bellavista lido beach and water sports all offer something for everyone, whilst the buzzing nightlife invites guests to let their hair down.
The residence is also close to the beautiful Santa Maria Goretti Sanctuary and the town’s local attractions (including the Forte Sangallo, Tore Astura, Villa Borghese Nature reserve, the antiquities museum, the Caves of Nero and the WW2 American War cemetery).
Oozing an attractive Mediterranean-style culture and climate, the sunny Lazio coast also basks in a rich Roman history; so is perfect for the intrepid explorer!
Ideal for year-round getaways, Rome’s International Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino airport is just 56 minutes’ drive away from the apartment.