Welcome to ReStart Apartment. It is a lovely fully-furnished apartment fulfilled with home atmosphere.
Place is located:
- 2 minutes walk from Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum,
- 10 minutes walk from Oświęcim Life Festival field, Soła River, parks, railway station and shopping center,
- 20 minutes walk from Auschwitz Jewish Center, Zamek Museum and city center with cafes and restaurants.
The apartment is located in very old building (probably built the same time as Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum). Place was remanufactured in November 2016. You will find here mostly everything you need:
- free and fast wi-fi
- tea, sugar, coffee
- boiling pot, pots, cutlery, tableware
- washing maschine, clothes horse, iron, ironing board
- gas burner, electric oven
- all needed detergents
- wardrobe with hangers
- house slippers
- bed linnen
- fresh towels
- bathtube (with shower option)
- soap, shampoo, shower gel, toilet paper
- hair dryer
- double bed (140x200), sofa (140x200), bunk bed (2x 90x200)
- infant crib and toys (by request)
- some dvd movies, books, games
This is a private apartment. You will have access to whole place.
Our standard check-in time is 4 pm or later and check-out time is 12 pm or earlier.
Smoking inside the apartment and loud parties are forbidden. Please respect the neighbours.
It is 50 m from the apartment to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum back gate and about 500 m to main entrance.
You can park on the street. It's public and for free.
There is a bus stop (Krakow, Katowice).
Train station is about 1,5 km away.
People with children are very welcome. We have all necessaries including extra crib.