About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
Rockside Studio,NewPolzeath, Nr Wadebridge, North Cornwall Coast - The North Cornwall Coast Has Dramatic Views,Stunning Beaches & The Renowned Surf Of Polzeath
Rockside Studio is a delightful holiday accommodation in New Polzeath overlooking Polzeath Beach, located close to to the beach path with access direct to Baby Bay Beach. Ideal for a couple or a family with up to 2 children. The Studio has a ground floor kitchen and shower room, with living and sleeping area upstairs for 2-4 guests, plus a balcony . Polzeath village is a short walk across the beach at low tide or along the cliff path at high tide.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, French
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Ros Renwick
Ros Renwick, owner of Mermaids Purse and marketing/ agent for other holiday houses, cottages and apartments in Rock, Polzeath, Trebetherick, Salcombe and Aldeburgh.
Ros Renwick purchased this Cottage in 2015
Why Ros Renwick chose Polzeath
What makes this Cottage unique
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Idyllic studio in great location
We stayed here the weekend the snow came to Cornwall. We intended to eat out whilst here but as the property was so lovely and warm we stayed in!
It is in a great location to access the beach , coastal path and Polzeath village. Everything you could require is catered for and the WiFi worked a treat.
Such a great find .
Special interest holidays: Rick Stein Cookery School in Padstow Coast/Beach: The North Cornwall coast has dramatic views, stunning beaches and the renowned surf of Polzeath. Polzeath beach is a vast area of sand at low tide with rock pools, surf and endless sand castle opportunities. Polzeath village has surf schools, shops, restaurants and cafes. Travel: Drive to Polzeath, train to Bodmin Parkway or fly to Newquay airport - there are also coaches to Wadebridge Distances: Rock 10 mins drive, Port Isaac 20 mins drive, Padstow 30 mins drive, Wadebridge 15 mins drive, Newquay 40 mins drive Further Details: Plenty of activities in the area in addtion to surfing include fishing, waterskiing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, sailing, golf, walking, coasteering. Lovely harbour towns such as Padstow and Port Isaac offering iconic local restuarants and foodie havens.Polzeath on the North Cornish Coast offers lots of different activities and things to see such as: Stunning beaches for families, surfing and coasteering, sailing, waterskiing, fishing and golf at Rock, foot ferry to Padstow for shops and restaurants, sailboarding and kite surfing at Daymer Bay. Port Isaac, fishing port and home of the Fishermans Friends and Doc Martin series Surfing on Polzeath Beach, sailing and water skiing in Rock, fishing, coastal walks, visit Padstow, Port Isaac
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Booking Notes: We ask for a 25% booking deposit to secure the booking with the remaining 75% + a refundable damage deposit due 6 weeks before arrival. Changeover Day: June and Sept Flexible. July and Aug Thursday Notes on prices: We welcome Short Breaks and Weekend bookings. Well Behaved Dogs welcomed @ £15 per dog. Hire Linen and Towels can be supplied @ £15 per person.