Situated six miles N.E. of Bala, the world-renowned water sports centre on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park; this is unquestionably one of the most beautiful regions of Wales. With easy access to Snowdon, Betws-y-Coed, Harlech, Llangollen, Chester and Anglesey, ideally located to take advantage of the many activities and sights that the spectacular Snowdonia National Park has to offer.
There are many market towns, historic castles and beautiful gardens within a short distance and for the more adventurous, I can definitely recommend the pony trekking in Betws-y-Coed, mountain biking in Llandegla or the white-water rafting and canoeing in Bala; it just depends on how energetic you are feeling! If you just fancy a bit of walking there are some fantastic walks right from the doorstep.
There are plenty of places to eat out in Bala and the local pub/restaurant, The Goat, is only a 10 minute drive away. We always recommend Abul's Spice in Corwen or the Bryntirion Inn in Llandderfel (both around a 15 minute drive), and there are also some great places in Llangollen. For a very special night, you might want to try Tyddyn Llan, a Michelin Star restaurant in Llandrillo.
Tudor Cottage is completely separate from The Granary and completely isolated from neighbours (half a mile away) and road noise. It has its own private garden and parking right outside the front door.
• The cottages are right up to date with perfect mobile phone reception for all networks, broadband and Sky TV with a full package of sports and movies for when you just want to relax.
• Particularly suitable for those who suffer from allergies and asthma; all the bedding including pillows and duvets are hypoallergenic and all the floors are either wood or tiled. We also operate a no smoking/no pet policy in order to accommodate guests with these conditions.
• Towels, bed linen and tea towels provided.
• Private gardens not overlooked by anyone, secure shed for bikes etc.
• BBQ and garden furniture, outdoor table tennis table.
• Laundry room in a separate barn with washer and dryer.
• Games room with full-sized pool table, table tennis and dart board.
• Hot tub with fantastic views for over 30 miles.
• Ample private parking.
• Picnic benches in idyllic places with great views.
• Set in 18 acres with several beautiful picnic areas and a small lake (well fenced off) for canoeing, swimming and fishing.
• Great cycling tracks at Llandegla, Coed y Brenin, Betws y Coed & Penmachno.
• Secure garage, bike stand and power washer available.
• Great fishing area.
Bring your bikes, swimming costumes, binoculars, walking boots, fishing gear, books, beer, wine, factor 25 or whatever you need for the perfect holiday for you.