A paradise for surfers seeking the ultimate wave before it tumbles onto the foreshore, where you can relax on the soft golden sands or lift your spirits by taking an invigorating coastal walk, marvelling at the splendour of cliff slopes and rugged headlands. This one bedroom first floor apartment is situated in the centre of Perranporth (above the local Tourist Information Centre) less than 100m from the beach. The apartment is furnished to a high degree of style and comfort. There is a communal area (shared with Beach Walk 1) by the entrance where one can sit and enjoy the sea view and there is parking provided for your car in a local car park (supplied with a permit). Accommodation External steps lead you to the entrance to your accommodation. From here the accommodation is on one level where you can enjoy the wonderful beach and sea views from the open plan living room and kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with prestige white units and ample worktops. There is a built-in electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and a washing machine. A small table with chairs and comfy seating, TV and a DVD player are provided in the living room area. Bedroom: Double bed (4ft 6ins). Bathroom: Shower fitted over the bath, hand basin and WC. A folding table and chairs have been supplied to use outside of the apartment. the apartment is heated by wall mounted electric heaters. Parking: A parking permit is provided at no extra charge to park in a local car park (two-minute walk), however there is space to load and unload your car outside of the accommodation. Sorry no pets Short breaks Bed linen supplied Towels required Changeover day Saturday Arrival from 4pm Departure by 10am Non smoking WiFi
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay3 - 7 nights
Beach Walk 2, Westcott House, St Pirans Road, Perranporth, Cornwall, TR6 0BH
Duchy Holidays Reservations Team
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 3, 2018
About Duchy Holidays Reservations Team
Duchy Holidays is a Cornish family-run business with over 20 years' experience, co-founded by mother and daughter team Denise and Michelle. With a wide range of quality properties in stunning north Cornwall locations, we have something to suit all tastes and types. Whether you'd like a cosy romantic retreat or fun-filled family adventure, you're sure to find it here in Cornwall. Our idyllic beaches and dramatic coastline are the perfect setting to escape from those everyday stresses and strains and make treasured memories with loved ones to look back on for years to come. We pride ourselves on our outstanding levels of service and expertise and are always ready to go the extra mile to make your holiday one to remember. We hope to see you down here on holiday soon!
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Perranporth’s famous 3 miles of golden sands is right on your doorstep! A popular surfing spot which is lifeguarded during the summer months, making it an ideal place for families to play and relax. Why not try a surf lesson while you’re here? And of course, let’s not forget the famous ‘Watering Hole’, the UKs only beach bar which plays hosts to many exciting music events throughout the year. Or perhaps you prefer a spot of golf? An 18 hole links golf course if just a few minutes away and boasts spectacular views of the beach and coast.
Perranporth Village Info
• Facilities include car parking, toilets, nearby shops, cafes. All the amenities of the town are within easy reach, including a great selection of cafes, restaurants, pubs and local shops, and with good road and public transport links, Perranporth is an ideal base for exploring all that Cornwall can offer. Nearby attractions such as Healey’s Cyder Farm, Holywell Bay Fun Park and the Eden Project will make it easy to keep everyone busy whilst your here!
Perranporth Beach Info
• RNLI Lifeguards are on duty at the end of the beach closest to the town from
1st May to the 30th September
October half term.
Lifeguards are also stationed at the Perran Sands end of Perranporth beach from mid May to the end of September.
• Perranporth beach is dog friendly allowing dogs on the beach all year round. From July to September dogs must be kept on a short lead between 10am and 5pm.
• Perranporth has access to South West coast paths in both directions for walking and exploring this beautiful part of Cornwall.
• Newquay and Truro are only approx. 8/9 miles away
• Local buses run every 30 mins to Newquay and Truro
• Nearest airport is Newquay
• Nearest train stations located in both Newquay and Truro
Please take a moment to read our booking terms and conditions, including cancellation policy - http://www.duchyholidays.co.uk/useful-info/booking-terms-and-conditions/