|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Villa Los Cipreses is an elegant house,decorated with a exquisite taste, divided in three floors , six bedrooms , seven bathrooms and a toilette. In total habitable 500 square meters surrounded by a 6000 square meters of garden with a swimming pool and spa.,what for sure will provide you a memorable stay. On the first floor there are the most common areas, elegant hall, a toilette, a full kitchen ,a beautiful dining room and the living room with sofas and TV, and a relaxing area with sofas in front of chimney. There is also a bedroom with en-suite bathroom,TV and a terrace. All of them overlooking the splendid garden , swimming pool and the hills surrounded the building. On the second floor there are 3 bedrooms, two of them in suite ,all of them with En-suite bathroom ,Queen or king size bed, TV, hair dryer,a terrace, and beautiful Garden views. On the three floor there are 2 more bedroom with En-suite bathroom , TV, hair dryer and lovely garden and pool views. The quietness and privacy, the beautiful sun downs over the mountains, the shade from the big pine trees, the coherence between the inside and outside areas – it all makes a stay here a unforgettable experience.
Sardinero beach 6km. Covachos beach 10km. Arnia beach 11km. Valdearenas beach 13km. Somo beach 20km. Noja beach 35km. Isla beach 37 km.
Parayas airport to 6km. Car is recommended.
Maliaño 2km. Santander city 7 km. Cabarceno park 10 km. Mogro Golf course 8km.
Santillana del Mar 25km.Comillas 27km
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,063|
We work from Saturday to Saturday from July onwards. Check-in 16:00 pm. Check-out 11:00 am. It could be too Flexible depending if there are news guest arriving, leaving.
Rates are based on 12 guests; add €50 per night, per additional guest
Notes on prices:
We ask for a 40% deposit to secure the booking. The remaining 60% is due one month before your arrival date.