This is a newly-remodeled 4-bedroom, 4-bath cabin. It is a perfect for family reunions, retreats, church groups, special event workshops or simply weekend getaway with your BFF.
Why waste your vacation/weekend time to stay at other boring cabin? Come and enjoy the entertainment and activities that we can offer. Here are top 10 reasons.
1. The Huge Game Room has it all. Full bar table under a hut with 7 bar stool armchairs, pool table with ping-pong table top, big Sony LCD TV with satellite DirectTV, two large LG Smart TVs for Netflix, Amazon/YouTube videos, 2-player basketball shooting game that both kids and adults will love, many board games, dart board, casino games, poker cards, raffling tickets and etc. Turn on the disco-light Bluetooth speaker. Relax in brand new full body massage chair, or exercise on the Elliptical Bike.
2. 3D Movie Theater Room. Sit and relax on one of the four leather bean chairs and enjoy watching 3D Blu-ray HD movies, like Jurassic World 3D or playing Xbox games on the 100" motorized projector screen. You'll be amazed with the video and sound!
3. Dining room has 2 large dining tables that can hold 16 people to dine at the same time, up to 12 additional guests can eat at the bar and two tables in the Game room.
4. 60 mbps fast cable Internet. Bring your Wi-Fi tablets and laptops. The cabin is all Wi-Fi connected. Enjoy 10s of thousands of movies/TV shows from NetFlix, Amazon and YouTube Videos. Satellite DirectTV with 130+ channels. Fast Dell desktop computer with dual 24" LCD monitors for PC gaming.
5. Guitar Hero Live 2015 on Xbox One with 2 wireless guitars. Latest Wii U console system with 5 remote controllers, PlayStation 4 with 2 controllers. And many more games.
6. High end 5-burner slide-in stove with oven and stainless BBQ grill for you to cook gourmet meals for all the guests. Pots, pan, utensils, plates, bowls, cups are all provided.
7. Don't limit the fun indoor. Enjoy the natural beauty outdoor. Right cross the street there is 80-acre forest called Arrowhead Ridge. Within walking distance, the Will Abell Memorial Trail is a 2-mile loop trail for hiking and mountain biking. The street is also on a quiet quarter mile long cul-de-sac and it's very safe for kids to play in the street.
8. Lake Arrowhead a private lake. Only property owner with lake right can enjoy the activities on the lake. I bought ALA (Arrowhead Lake Association) beach club membership so up to 12 guests can enjoy miles of lake trails and beaches. You can also rent kayak for fun.
9. Fun! Fun! Fun! Snow sledding on the quarter mile long cul-de-sac street (see photos). Four snow sleds are provided for guests when weather permitted.
10. Skypark at Santa’s Village is just about 5 miles/10 minutes driving from the cabin, up along the rim of the mountain, and was apparently the world’s first franchised amusement park, opening just months before Disneyland back in 1955 and remained open until 1998. It just re-opened after 20 years during 2016-17 holiday season.