About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
4 Old Houses, Budnick Estate, Perranporth, Cornwall, TR6 0DA
Four Old Houses is a semi-detached holiday home set within its own enclosed mature gardens. It offers very comfortable accommodation for a family of six positioned within a row of similar properties. An easy 5 minute walk to the beach and to the shops will make this a very popular family holiday home. Perranporth is a wonderful place to have a holiday - a seaside resort surrounded with quaint shops, restaurants, small bars and cafes, in a very central location for touring the whole of Cornwall. There are numerous local activities such as riding stables, tennis courts, golf course, short mat bowling and hang and paragliding. The huge expanse of the soft golden sand is perfect for sandcastle building and the walk along the cliff tops is exhilarating for its scenery. The surrounding area offers many tourist attractions with a choice of beaches, fun parks and unrivaled scenic beauty, with Lands End, Truro, Falmouth, St. Ives and Newquay located within easy motoring distance.
Duchy Holidays Reservations Team
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 14, 2018
About Duchy Holidays Reservations Team
Duchy Holidays is a Cornish family-run business with over 20 years' experience, co-founded by mother and daughter team Denise and Michelle. With a wide range of quality properties in stunning north Cornwall locations, we have something to suit all tastes and types. Whether you'd like a cosy romantic retreat or fun-filled family adventure, you're sure to find it here in Cornwall. Our idyllic beaches and dramatic coastline are the perfect setting to escape from those everyday stresses and strains and make treasured memories with loved ones to look back on for years to come. We pride ourselves on our outstanding levels of service and expertise and are always ready to go the extra mile to make your holiday one to remember. We hope to see you down here on holiday soon!
Duchy Holidays Reservations Team purchased this House in 2014
Why Duchy Holidays Reservations Team chose Perranporth
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Christmas in perranporth
So convenient to town and the beach very spacious excellent shower and heating but front bedroom has a issue with a very squeeeeeky!! bedhead all in all though really enjoyed our break here
Thanks for your review and we're glad to hear you had such a good time here in Perranporth. We will report the squeaky bedhead to the owner for repair/replacement.
We hope to see you again soon!
Perranporth’s famous 3 miles of golden sands is right on your doorstep! A popular surfing spot which is lifeguarded during the summer months, making it an ideal place for families to play and relax. Why not try a surf lesson while you’re here? And of course, let’s not forget the famous ‘Watering Hole’, the UKs only beach bar which plays hosts to many exciting music events throughout the year. Or perhaps you prefer a spot of golf? An 18 hole links golf course if just a few minutes away and boasts spectacular views of the beach and coast.
Perranporth Village Info
• Facilities include car parking, toilets, nearby shops, cafes. All the amenities of the town are within easy reach, including a great selection of cafes, restaurants, pubs and local shops, and with good road and public transport links, Perranporth is an ideal base for exploring all that Cornwall can offer. Nearby attractions such as Healey’s Cyder Farm, Holywell Bay Fun Park and the Eden Project will make it easy to keep everyone busy whilst your here!
Perranporth Beach Info
• RNLI Lifeguards are on duty at the end of the beach closest to the town from
1st May to the 30th September
October half term.
Lifeguards are also stationed at the Perran Sands end of Perranporth beach from mid May to the end of September.
• Perranporth beach is dog friendly allowing dogs on the beach all year round. From July to September dogs must be kept on a short lead between 10am and 5pm.
• Perranporth has access to South West coast paths in both directions for walking and exploring this beautiful part of Cornwall.
• Newquay and Truro are only approx. 8/9 miles away
• Local buses run every 30 mins to Newquay and Truro
• Nearest airport is Newquay
• Nearest train stations located in both Newquay and Truro
Additional information about rental rates
Please take a moment to read our booking terms and conditions, including cancellation policy - http://www.duchyholidays.co.uk/useful-info/booking-terms-and-conditions/