Welcome to the Land of Abers! in the town of Landéda,
"Here is Paradise"
A breathtaking view of the port of Aberwrach from each room of the house designed and decorated in a seaside spirit ...
It is for this view that we have completely "cracked" for this house that we have just finished renovating. Lovers of this pretty corner that is the Aberwrach, we took care to arrange our house to feel good in front of a sea view which we can not get tired.
Close to beautiful white sand beaches, sailing school, UCPA center, Kayak rental, Kite Surf ... many hiking trails, restaurants ... everything for an ideal holiday.
Enjoy 2 terraces, one east is ideal for your breakfast at sunrise with a superb view of Aberwrach, the second overlooking the garden, facing southwest for your lunch and dinner barbecue and sunbathing.
On the ground floor :
- a large living room including a living room with bow window with a direct view of the harbor, a dining area, a new fitted kitchen with direct access to the south-west facing wooden deck. A wood stove allows you to spend pleasant evenings warm during the winter.
- a storeroom with tidying up, 2nd fridge, washing machine.
- a WC + shower
on the first floor: 3 bedrooms + 1 bathroom
- room "The Beach": Sea View - 1 bed 160, 1 large wardrobe closet
- room "The Bathers": Sea View - 1 bed 140, 1 wardrobe
- "Les Moussaillons" room: Sea View - 2 beds of 90, 1 wardrobe
- large bathroom: Bath, shower, toilet, hair dryer
The house is ideally located:
- close to Aberwrach harbor, lively and full of restaurants and cafes
- UCPA Sailing School and Port Center, Kayak Rental, Bike Rental
- Coastal trails for beautiful hiking GR34 customs trails
- quick access to large white sand beaches (Dunes de Sainte Marguerite ...)
- near town of Landéda 2km with various shops (bakery, butcher butcher, supermarket, hairdresser, cafes, creperie, pharmacy, garage ...)
- lighthouse of the Virgin Island, the highest in Europe, to visit, and that you can see from the house
- amusement park and attractions at 20 mn