The accommodation offered serves as either an idyllic retreat or a ‘’Celebration’’ house or both!
• ‘’Home from Home.’’
• Enjoy this rural retreat but the good size nearby town of Neufchatel-en-Bray is just 6 kilometers away.
• The Avenue Verte cycle path is within 6 km. Take a picnic! It’s flat ! You could even cycle to Paris or to the charming port of Dieppe.
• Easy access to motorways to visit Caen and the Normandy landing beaches. Bayeux and its tapestry. Rouen and its cathedral. Giverny - home of Claude Monet with its beautiful gardens and amazing collection of Japanese prints.
• Car essential unless keen cyclists.
• Pets welcome
• 2 bedrooms One bathroom.
• Raised patio. Gazebo.
• Furnished with Indonesian furniture/artefacts and textiles
• Internet access
• Wonderful vistas and views of rural French countryside
• Ample garden furniture. 2 pub tables. 2 Loungers. Hammock.
• Gazebo and patio for outdoor dining.
Paris and Calais are two hours drive.
Nearest beach Dieppe 35 kilometers away