Villa Djebel Musa is a romantic, colourful, beautifully maintained, architect-designed villa with an infinity pool. The garden is a mixture of mature exotic palms amongst rocks and shrubs as well as wild olives and carobs filled with songbirds on a hillside at the southern edge of the pretty 'white village' of Gaucin.
"The best view we have seen in Spain" said one travel company. "A truly stunning property with 'wow factor'!"
Gaucin is 600 metres above sea level and the villa and pool afford spectacular open views down the Genal River valley to the Mediterranean and North Africa beyond. It is maintained and equipped to a high standard.
Double-height open-plan living room with minstrels' gallery leads to a large covered veranda. Archway to the large dining room which leads to its own covered dining terrace.
4 of the bedrooms and the main living rooms have French windows onto their own terrace or balcony. The 4th and 5th bedrooms are set up as a studio apartment that can be let separately outside the summer season. There are other terraces around the garden.
Terracotta floors, bright rugs, Moroccan pots, comfortable seating inside and out, Satellite TV, WiFi, flowers, views, birds, sunshine!
A few extra notes:
- We have wonderful gardeners, an efficient pool-cleaner, a charming, cheerful and extremely helpful House Manager, and two lovely girls who clean.
- Parking is easy as we are on the edge of the village.
- There is a new flat screen television and we have Internet & satellite television.
- The village centre is only a few minutes walk away for tapas, restaurants, shops.
- Children are welcome but parents must consider that there are stairs down to the pool and steep drops below it so young children will need constant supervision.