Villa Djebel Musa is a romantic, colourful, beautifully maintained, architect-designed villa with an infinity pool. The garden is a mixture of mature exotic palms amongst rocks and shrubs as well as wild olives and carobs filled with songbirds on a hillside at the southern edge of the pretty 'white village' of Gaucin.
"The best view we have seen in Spain" said one travel company. "A truly stunning property with 'wow factor'!"
Gaucin is 600 metres (1970 ft) above sea level and the villa and pool afford spectacular open views down the Genal River valley to the Mediterranean and North Africa beyond. It is maintained and equipped to a high standard.
Double-height open-plan living room with minstrels' gallery leads to a large covered veranda. Archway to the large dining room which leads to its own covered dining terrace.
4 of the bedrooms and the main living rooms have French windows onto their own terrace or balcony and there are other terraces around the garden.
Terracotta floors, bright rugs, Moroccan pots, comfortable seating inside and out, Satellite TV, WiFi, flowers, views, birds, sunshine!
A few extra notes:
- We have 2 gardeners, an efficient pool-cleaner, a multilingual House Manager and two lovely cleaners.
- Parking is easy as we are on the edge of the village.
- 43" flat screen TV with Internet & satellite television & collection of Blu Ray films.
- The village centre is only a few minutes walk away for tapas, restaurants, shops.
- Children are welcome but parents must consider that there are stairs down to the swimming pool and steep drops below the pool so young children will need constant supervision.