Chalet des Amis offers space and comfort in a traditional setting with spectacular views of the valley. Perfect for up to 3 families with children.
Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the mountains from this exclusive, private location just outside the centre of town. The perfect place to relax at the end of a great day on the slopes.
Perfect for two-three families or a large group of friends, Chalet des Amis comfortably sleeps up to twelve guests in three double bedrooms, one twin bedroom and one quad bunk bedroom.
Available on a fully catered basis during winter and a self-catered basis during summer.
Entrance hall with electric boot heaters; second lounge with tv & xbox; sauna with adjacent shower; exterior hot tub; quad bunk bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with open fireplace; access to the large balcony and outdoor hot tub (via staircase); twin bedroom with private shower room (wheelchair accessible).
Master double bedroom with extra single bed and en-suite bathroom; second double bedroom with extra single bed; third double bedroom; large shared bathroom (for bedrooms two & three).
Our fully catered package includes ...
- Exclusive occupancy of the property and facilities;
* Beautiful, white bed linen, bath robes (for adults), bath towels and slippers;
* Luxury miniature toiletries;
* Hairdryers in every bathroom;
* Travel cots, high chairs and stair-gates, if required.
- Your dedicated chalet host will provide:
* Continental breakfast on six days:
* Croissants, pains au chocolats and baguettes;
* A selection of cereals, yoghurts and fruit;
* Jams and spreads;
* Tea, coffee, fruit juice and hot chocolate;
* Porridge on request.
* Housekeeping on six days;
* Mid-week towel change on request;
* Restaurant reservations and organisation of extra activities/services.
- Your dedicated chalet chef will provide:
* Cooked breakfast on six days:
* A different option every day, cooked to order;
* Bacon and eggs anyway available every morning.
* Freshly baked afternoon tea every day;
* Sparkling wine and canapés on your first and last evening;
* Pre-dinner nibbles every other evening;
* Three- or four-course meals with carefully selected wines on six evenings;
* Two course suppers for children on six evenings.
- Available throughout your stay:
* A variety of house wines from our extensive list;
* A selection of lagers, local beers, spirits and soft drinks;
* PG Tips and Mighty Leaf Tea bags;
* Batch roasted coffee and Nespresso capsules.
Please note that your chalet team will have one well-deserved day off during the week. On this day (usually a Thursday) you will be able to help yourselves to a continental breakfast which will then be cleared away by the chalet assistant. The housekeeping service will operate as usual and afternoon tea will be laid out for your arrival back at the chalet after skiing.