Very Rare front-line seaside villa - Stunning views and sunsets across the sea/terrace.
Every bedroom has French doors opening onto its own private wooden terrace with stunning sea views across the "Marine Zone" ( a protected zone under Menorca's UNESCO Biosphere status). Perfect for relaxing, sunbathing, yoga (mats provided).
All three bedrooms also have sun-blinds, and air conditioning.
Villa's seafront "corner site" provides 270 degree views from all aspects. The adjacent sea cove contains a paradise of colourful marine life and has "pool ladder" access. Or choose to access direct from rocks, just 25 metres from the villa terrace.
Soak up the atmosphere of the Med as you watch sailing ships gliding past the front of the villa, together with a number of kayaks, fishing boats, luxury yachts. The views at sunset are so beautiful and peaceful.
REDUCED OCCUPANCY RATES:
If booking outside of peak season we have adjusted our pricing, so that if your request is for only two people (e.g. using the master bedroom) the price will be lower. But this also means that if you add more people later, we will need to increase the fee to cover the extra laundry, linen and cleaning costs.
- 3 bedrooms / 2 bathroom villa - sleeps 6 people.
- Rooms arranged as 1 x King, 2 x twin rooms.
- All bedrooms have French doors opening onto decking area with full sea views.
OUTSIDE SHOWER - located in the entrance porch, is a large cool tiled outside shower (water drains directly into the garden - so water is recycled back to the island !)
Where to cool down/swim:
- Sea Cove - 30 metres walk to sparkling sea cove with pool ladder access. Access is over rocks with some parts being level and easy to use (as steps have been created) and a few places you need to step up (or down) about 25 cms. The rocks can be unsafe for people with limited mobility - i.e. my 95 year old father in poor fitting loose shoes!
- Binibeca Beach - 600m (5 minutes walk) along sealed roadside footpath - it's a quiet residential road with seafront views.
- Gated/fenced swimming pool - 25 metres from villa with secure key access - only for residents (very safe and often empty, as many choose not to pay for pool use). Pool has separate toddler pool plus wide and easy step access for those with limited mobility as the steps with handrail provide safe access. The entrance steps are also a great place to sit and cool down in the water. Poolside sunshades provide added shelter from the sun.
Villa has its own private driveway for 2 cars (NB It is rare for Binibeca's frontline villas to have parking near the villas .
Villa garden is open to the coast and so you can step off terrace straight into the coastal marine reserve.