Lovingly restored spacious barn conversion on Anglesey, set in it's own grounds of 15 acres of farmland. Relaxing lounge area for all the family and separate bedroom areas for families wishing to share. Parking available at property with adjoining field for recreation. Spectacular rural and mountain views as well as a coastal location. Outstanding reviews from the first 3 years of trading in 2013 - 2015. Come and visit the historic island of Anglesey and discover it's treasures.
David and Sioned have restored their barn conversion to a high standard and welcome guests who appreciate its rural setting and ambiance. They
provide the highest level of customer care and truly hope that you and your family and friends enjoy your holiday experience at Craig Tudor.
David & Sioned Edwards purchased this barn in 2001
David and Sioned love the area because it is accessible to both the coast and the mountains. It is only 10 minutes drive from the bridge across to the mainland and therefore very easy to get to places. They have come to adore the peace and tranquil setting whilst having the convenience of local shops and a thriving community.
Relaxation, access to beaches and mountains. Golf course within half a mile. Water sports within a mile. Zip wire at Bethesda (20 Minutes) and Bounce below within 40 minutes. Take a day trip to Dublin, Holyhead port is 30 minutes away.
We booked this property for a family reunion and we are no way disappointed, it was magnificent. We could have stayed another week.
Beautiful barn conversion, really friendly hosts and lots of little extras that made a difference, would certainly recommend.
Amazing, amazing, David and Sioned were so helpful in their local knowledge of places to eat, have already booked for next year.
Special interest holidays:
20 minutes by car from Snowdonia National Park. Horse riding available within 100 yards of property. All water sports catered for locally including water-skiing, surfing, scuba diving, kayaking etc. as well as local pleasure cruises.
Property is located approximately one mile from the nearest beach. 25 minutes walk, few minutes by car. The closest beach is Benllech beach which is a sandy beach and safe for swimming. Other beaches within a few miles.
Manchester airport is 100 miles from Benllech, Liverpool airport is approximately 80 miles. Bangor railway station is 10 miles from Benllech.
Bangor - 10 miles away, Menai Bridge - 8 miles, Llangefni - 6 miles. Chester - 70 miles.
The village of Benllech is within easy walking distance and has two butcher shops, 3 mini-markets (Co-op, Spar and Tesco). Other shops/amenities include, pharmacy, hardware, gifts shops, coffee shops, take-aways, doctors surgery, dentist, many local pubs and restaurants.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please book directly with owners, deposit of 25% required at time of booking with residual due 6 weeks before stay. If booking is made within 6 weeks before date of stay, full payment is required at time of booking. Terms and conditions will apply.
Friday. Arrival any time from 3.00pm, departure by 10.00am. Flexibility will be provided wherever possible and by prior arrangement with owners.
Notes on prices:
Minimum price for 7 nights start at £775 per week and £550 for short breaks (up to 2 nights stay during low season) or £195 per night/ £225 per night, minimum £550. The maximum weekly rate is £1,475. We can offer discounts for small groups, return guests and last minute bookings.
25% on booking. Remaining 75% 6 weeks before the start of your holiday.