2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms in Superb Location in Tigne Sliema Malta
- english, french, italian
About J Pace
We are couple who love travelling, meeting people and discovering cultures and traditions.
J Pace purchased this Apartment in 2014
Why J Pace chose Sliema
2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment fully equipped for your stay.
What makes this Apartment unique
a) Attentive and serious owners who take this business very seriously. b) Fully equipped property, including towels, beach towels, linen etc. c) Central to the most touristic spot in Sliema, everything available within a short walking distance. d) Communal pool for the residents only. Not many properties with pool in the area. e) Parking onsite - free of charge. f) Secure complex with onsite security personel 24/7.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Max guests:5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Perfect place to stay
5 star property. Owners were a treat to deal with. Spotless clean, great value and if we return this is first place I will contact for place to stay. Thanks Jason
Loved our stay there. Ruth met us on arrival and checked us in. Jason & Ruth were very easy to contact etc. The apartment was as advertised. Walking distance to the seafront to catch Hop on, Hop off etc. Would stay there again on our next trip to Malta. Thank You Jason & Ruth.
modern and clean
Uniquely designed and probably great for summer but a bit cold when the weather not so good and the heating uses the electricity allowance fast! Also the hot water in the kitchen wasn’t running efficiently.
A great location for exploring Malta and Jason is very helpful with airport pickup and we recommend the day tour of Gozo he offers.
Thank you for your review.
Unfortunately you only made us aware of the hot water problem in the kitchen on your check-out. The problem was then resolved on the same day.
Just a small note, Fort Cambridge complex is one of the very few buildings in Malta which are built with proper insulation. Furthermore any kind of gas is not allowed in the complex for obvious safety reasons, so the only way for heating is via air-conditions which are very efficient both in economy and effectiveness..
This apartment is fantastic, and just as it looks in the photographs; if not even better! The rooms are extremely spacious, well furnished and everything was spotlessly clean. The owner, Jason, collected us from the airport and gave us a short tour around the immediate area; pointing out shopping areas; places to eat etc, which was very useful. The apartment is in a great location, with everything needed within walking distance. We couldn't have picked a better place to stay and we would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone.
Exactly as photos
This apartment is exactly as per the photos, it is very spacious and conveniently placed for touring the island. Jason the owner is very friendly and helpful and we organised our pick up and return from and to the airport which was spot on. We spent 5 nights in this apartment and were very comfortable, it is very close to shops restaurants buses and water taxis to Valetta.
All in all a great place to stay. Thank you Jason and Ruth.
Spent a wonderful week in the fabulous apartment. Wonderful host and exactly as the photographs and as described!
Location is perfect and it is at the center of Tigne surrounded by shops, top restaurants and cafeterias. The promenade is just off the complex and it is a wonderful place to have a walk. Bus stops and the ferries are also some minutes walk away.
Definitely highly recommended and hopefully to return very soon!
Sliema is Malta's preferred destination amongst tourists because of its location and the variety it has to offer to all its visitors. Situated on the western coast of Malta, Sliema is very close to the capital city of Valletta and St.Julians (known for its nightlife). The top 5 attractions of Sliema are:
1. Shopping: Numerous branded shops are found along Bisazza Street, Tower Road and in front of the ferries. Besides, The Point Shopping complex situated at Tigne Point has over 50 branded shops, including the famous UK brand Debenhams.
2. Beaches: The rocky beaches along the promenade of Sliema are picturesque and very popular among sea lovers in summer. There are numerous diving schools in this area and also some paid beach lidos along the coast with nice swimming pools. The wide promenade along the coast which stretches from Ta' Xbiex and continues up to St.Julians is not to be missed either during a sunny winter day or during a cool summer evening.
3. Restaurants: One can choose from different cuisines ranging from Mediterranean, Italian, Maltese, Thai, Japanese, American and Mexican.
4. Pubs/night life: Pubs are an ideal night out with friends or family, especially if going to enjoy a nice football match with a delicious beer. Food there is also great. The night life continues till the early hours of the following morning and is alive during the whole year. For those who like discotheques, Paceville is just 5minutes far by car.
5. Cruises: From the ferry area one can take different cruises, either to the capital city Valletta, or an underwater safari, or a day cruise round the Maltese islands or even a nice sunset cruise and enjoy a romantic atmosphere.