Read the comments- People LOVE this place!! This is a three-story duplex located on the North end of Carolina Beach.This townhouse is approximately 2700 square feet, so there is alot of room for multiple families. The property is located across the street from the ocean with only one row of houses between you and the beach. The views are better than many oceanfront houses! A public walkway to the beach is almost directly across the street from the house, and this is not a busy street.
The views of the beach and the canal are breathtaking. Watch the sun rise and set from almost any room in the house. When looking at the photo of the house, the right side is the property listed. Unit 2 has six covered porches with access from every floor to both the ocean view and the canal view. The first floor has a recreation room with an air hockey table and a twin playhouse bed and TV with DVD.
There is also a separate bedroom with one queen and one twin bed, TV with DVD, private deck overlooking the sound, and a common bath between the rec room and the bedroom. The washer and dryer are located in the hallway. A Game table/bar area is located in the foyer and is a great pace to play board games or cards.
The middle floor has a great room with a gas fireplace, 30 inch High Definition TV/DVD, kitchen, dining room and bar, pantry and private deck overlooking the ocean. There is also a bedroom with a king bed, bath, and private deck overlooking the sound, also with a flat screen television. The third floor has a master suite with a king bed, jacuzzi and shower bath and a large deck overlooking the ocean.
The Master Suite has a flat screen television. There is also another bedroom with two full beds, a private bath, a computer station with wireless internet access (no computer provided). This bedroom also has a deck overlooking the sound.
The house has a private optionally heated pool, large deck, grill, private elevator, and storage and parking underneath the house. This house was built for the enjoyment of our family and yours. We built it with nothing spared! Come and enjoy the beautiful brightly colored rooms and decor with absolutely breathtaking views of both the ocean and the canal. Sit on the front decks and see and hear the ocean roar. Watch the sun set against the sailboat silhouettes in the canal. It is an absolute dream!
Reserve now before the price goes up!!
***Families and responsible adults ONLY need to inquire***
****We make every effort and take great pride in keeping our properties in great working order and up to date. However, there are times when equipment malfunctions in the elevator and/or pool pump which is beyond our control. We offer a reasonable repair time in conjunction with the repair companies. Elevators are for luxury use only. They will not accomodate a wheelchair and this property should not be rented if an elevator is essential for any tenants. This residential elevator does not meet the same requirements as a commercial elevator. We cannot refund any monies due to elevator/pool dysfunction that is not repairable by the owners/management company.
1) What is the physical address? Answer: 1317 Carolina Beach Avenue North, Carolina Beach, NC 28428 UNIT 2
2) Is this located in near the beach? Answer: YES! beach access is almost directly across the front door. The Carolina Beach board walk is about 1 mile south, and Freeman Park is 1/2 mile north.
3) What days do the weekly rentals start? During peak summer months, this is strictly a Saturday-to-Saturday rental. Off peak is more flexible and weekly rentals can most likely start on any day you prefer.
4) What are check-in and check-out times? Answer: Standard check in: 4pm, and standard check out: 11am.
6) Are any amenities included? yes, You will find the property supplied with: Roll of paper towels, bath tissue in each bath, hand soap, dishwasher soap, trash bags, kitchen utensils, cookware, place settings. Oftentimes, previous renters leave many seasonings as well.
7) Is WiFi Internet service or phone service provided? Yes, 30mbs broadband over Wifi is included. Also local phone service is included.
8) Are linens included? Linens are not included. You can bring your own or use the local linen service which provided linens at a reasonable rate. Contact Seaside Linens.
9) Can we have an early check-in, or late check-out? Answer: during peak season (summer months) occupancy is 100% so this is most likely not an option. Off-peak is possible provided the cleaning service allows, and other guests are not arriving(departing) the day you are departing(arriving)... just ask us.
9) How do I make a reservation? Answer: simply hit the Email Owner button on the website and complete the form. In the comments box, write, I am ready to book or ask any questions that you may have. A rental agreement will be generated with all the details about your stay and will be emailed to you. You can print off and complete and mail back with payment or send an electronic copy if you are paying online.
10) What forms of payment are accepted? Answer: personal check preferred.