Enjoy the views over the Zalia valley during breakfast on the large balcony, have a BBQ by the pool whilst watching the sunset, visit the major touristic attractions in Andalusia, laze around on the beach or by the pool, go for extensive hikes in the nearby mountains - the possibilities are endless. Villa Zalia offers high quality accommodation in a tranquil setting, well within reach of the tourist hotspots. Villa Zalia is an immaculate, three bedroom villa with two private pools in large private grounds at the edge of Alcaucin, a typical Andalusian white village, one hour from Malaga. The house is fully equipped with modern appliances, Internet, UK & German Satellite TV and AC/Heating in all rooms. The large balcony and covered terrace and pool areas are great places to relax and offer far reaching mountain and lake views.
- The owners live in a nearby village, will meet you upon arrival, accompany you to the villa and provide an introduction to the villa and any additional information you require. In case of issues or problems, we are always willing to assist and are just a phone call away.
- Tap water at the house is of very good quality and safe to drink!
- The villa is situated on the slopes of the Maroma, a 2000 m high mountain, thus grounds are steep.
- Access to the large pool is via a steep gravel path and a set of stairs.
- Pools are being cleaned & maintained by the owner weekly. As is to be expected with outdoor pools near a wooded area, leaves and insects may find their way into the pools in between. Pool nets are provided to enable you to fish those out as needed.
Nov 2017 update (we take your feedback seriously):
- guests commented about squeaky beds: these have been repaired and reinforced. Beds are again rock-solid.
- satellite dish for UK TV has been realigned, a 2nd dish for German stations has been added.
- other modernisations and repairs are in progress.