|Space||1,076 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
You have the feeling of being in a Aegean Island, while you are so close to everything. The 2rd floor of the villa has a magnificent view over the Saronic gulf with little islands. They are very comfortable because there are three separate bedrooms, where 6-7 persons can be easily accommodated and two bathrooms. Two bedrooms with double bed and one bedroom with two single beds.
The heating is autonomous and there is also a fireplace. and fan ceilin. Bed linen, towels, cutlery, dishes, pans, wi-fi internet and all electric devices are provided. There are balconies of 20 m2 with barbecues from where you can admire the amazing view over the Saronic Gulf.
The living room and the two bedrooms have a view over the sea. The third one has a view on the hill.
You can have a barbecue on your balcony or a barbecue by the pool.
At the end of the day you can relax by watching the sunset or sunrise or have a drink by the pool. Entertainment : DVD player, Internet (wi-fi), TV.
Ideally located a unique villa in a very peaceful neighbourhood, with an amazing view over the sea and the mountain “Panio oros”. The villa is 15' min from the airport Eleftherios Venizelos and 5' min from the cosmopolitan "Grand Resort Lagonisi hotel" The sea, clubs, restaurant-cafe are 15' min by feet and 2' min by car. You can visit the temple of Poseidon Sounio and go to the ports of Lavrion which is one of the most important marine and visit islands like Kea or Kythnos etc, of Rafina to Mykonos, Santorini etc, of Piraeus, Cruise Ships to the Aegean and Argosaronik gulf islands. If you want to see the museum of Acropolis, Plaka, the centre of Athens is 1h from Lagonisi and you can visit it by taken the open bus and see the view of the sea of Agia Marina, Lake of Vouliagmenis,Glyfada, Faliro etc. Activities near Lagonisi. Sports: Tennis, watersports, horse riding, golf 30 mins drive, fishing, fun with Greek bouzouki all night.
My name is Fotini and mine husband’s Kostas. I am 47 and he is 50. We both work, but spend most of our holidays in Lagonisi, where we have made many friends and have really fallen in love with the country. Our children grow up here and they do not miss the opportunity to come with their friends.
We love Lagonisi because of the fantastic facilities in the area. There are some beautiful beaches and the marina boasts a great range of bars and restaurants. In the morning when you get up and drink your coffee, you can hear the birds only. There really is something for everyone here. The area is easily accessible with Eleftherios Venizelos airport less than 20 drive away.
The property is just 15 minutes walk from the fabulous beach of Agios Nicolaos. Its like an island. Everything is near. No prying eyes, friendly neighborhood, with magnificent views.Its so quiet in the morning. For those who enjoy a more active holiday, you can take advantage of discounted rates at the nearby cosmopolitan "Grand Resort" Lagonisi.
A deposit of 30% is required to book this house. The remaining 70% are due 5 weeks prior to arrival.
Cancellation Policy: Super-strict policy details
If the guest cancels, any money they have paid cannot be refunded.
In case of cancellation, any payments made, will be forfeited.
Check in time at 15.00’.Check out time at 11.00’. Exceptions upon agreement.
Children are welcome. Adult supervision is required.
The coast road is 1.5km from the property which offers an endless amount of beaches to be explored. One of the nearest beach is 2km from the property offering sunloungers, umbrellas and beach bar and beautiful clean sea suitable for children. Within 3.5km there is a luxury beach club offering dining, activities and live DJ.
Beach Agios Nikolaos 1.5km,
Blue beach 3.5.0km,
bali beach 3km
mojito beach club 6km
yabanaki beach 12km
Saronida beach 5km
Lagonisi high street 500m,Kalivia Village 5Km,Saronida,Anavissos and Varkiza 10Km
Acropolis, Monastiraki, Plaka 35km
Lake Vouliagmenis 15km
Cape Sounio 20km