|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
2 bedroom modern uncramped retreat with no neighbours, noise or passing traffic. Villa is not overlooked from any direction and affords stunning views in all directions. Easy 10 minute drive from Arrecife airport.
Master Double bedroom with ensuite and direct access to sun terraces. There's also a twin 2nd bedroom with its own adjacent bathroom.
Swimming pool is pre-heated for guests on arrival and cost is included in the rental price.
Villa site is clothing optional, suitable for naturist/nude sunbathing but guests need not be naturists to use it! There's a modern fully fitted kitchen, a double aspect peaceful lounge with TV and limited Sky. WIFI onsite.
Car hire suggested but not essential. Villa is ideal for couples/families & those seeking tranquility, seclusion, an all over sun tan, privacy, peace & relaxation.
The villa's availability calendar on this website is always up to date and accurate.
All enquiries will be replied to soonest. Both the villa owner and the Villa Manager have extensive, 30+ years, local knowledge of Lanzarote which will ensure your perfect holiday retreat. Please enquire.
Hello. Thanks for looking. All bookings are made through myself - the villa's owner. I have lived in the UK for over 50 years and have visited Lanzarote regularly for over 30 years. Villa is private, spacious uncramped, safe & secure. There are no neighbours, noise or passing traffic. Villa is perfect for those seeking to unwind, those wishing an all over suntan and those wishing to be simply 'away from it all'.
If you are looking for a villa with space, and an uncramped holiday with sunshine, please enquire.
In my reply, full details of who you are booking with will be supplied along with bespoke payment terms. I will supply full villa information in advance to all guests. I have a Villa Manger who lives 20 mins away from the villa who is fluent in English and Spanish and who will look after all your needs.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
Privacy. Seculsion. Safe location. No neighbours. Large bedrooms. Heated swimming pool. Easy drive or taxi from Arrecife Airport. Stunning 360 degree views. Wifi.
Villa is not over looked. All of the site is clothing optional / naturist friendly. Villa affords privacy, seculsion and safety. There are no neighbours. No passing traffic. Large bedrooms. Modernised in Canarian style. A place of recharge and recovery. Fully Heated swimming pool included in rental price. Easy drive or taxi from Arrecife Airport. Stunning 360 degree views. Wifi.Thanks for looking.
Had a fantastic time, your villa is huge which made our stay fantastic and added to the charm of our holiday. My daughter has already started on the plans to book it next year, which I hopefully will do once I have the numbers in.
Kept the place immaculate for you and only broke one glass which is a record for us! Meeting with Vince made things easy and he was very professional. A huge thank you for allowing us to share your experience and I will be in touch soon. Kind rgds Martin
Villa was very comfortable, spacious, well maintained and as described by the owner with whom all bookings communications were quickly replied to. There is a dining area, a well fitted kitchen and a large lounge. The 2 bedrooms are adjacent. The swimming pool was heated on our arrival which made a real difference in January. We drove mainly locally to Tias and Macher where there are several good restaurants. Its probably best to hire a car but that's not essential. The local Villa Manager and his son was very helpful & courteous. Villa has really good views in all directions and we did a fair bit of walking locally
We take regular holidays with our 2 children and this villa delivered our expectations. We didn't want a villa in a tourist area in order that we could all enjoy our sleeping at night and be as a family during the day. We also wanted a villa located not too far from the airport so this one was ideally located. There is a large family dining area and big comfortable lounge and well fitted kitchen. The views were amazing and we took lots of photos. The master bedroom has direct access to the outside which we appreciated. Everything was as described on the listing - it was lovely and clean and well maintained. Contacts with the owner and the on site villa manager were very good and were much appreciated as we hadn't visited Lanzarote before. We mainly eat on site at the villa but also drove into Puerto Del Carmen Old Town on some evenings which was a 10 minute drive. We will be going again.
Hello. Thanks for looking. You are enquiring directly with the villa Owner and I'll respond as soon as I can. I'm British, a resident of the UK. and have lived in the UK for 55+ years.
Villa Penas Blancas is located north of the LZ2, 2km inland from (the tourist resort of) Puerto Del Carmen and equidistant between the Lanzarote villages of Macher and Tias. Lanzarote's only airport in Arrecife (Airport code ACE) is a 10 minutes drive.
The principal features of the villa (from feedback from many previous guests) are;
1. The villa site, swimming pool, and gardens are clothing optional. This means guests can be without clothes / nude / naturist anywhere on the entire villa site. The villa is not overlooked. Many of my guests however are not naturists. All personal privacies are respected to all of my guests. Please ask for more information for whatever you might need as we will endeavour to help you based on our extensive detailed & local knowledge of Lanzarote earned over 30 years.
2. Villa offers lots of space, privacy and a real 'chill out' location.
3. Villa is an excellent base location for cyclists, divers, sub aqua, and SCUBA, tri-athletes & triathalon training. It's also a great base for walkers, ramblers, naturists, and photographers.
4. By private arrangement we can offer horse riding, yoga, holostic, colour & massage therapies. Wine tours, tennis & cycle hire.
5. Villa is perfect for artists, painters, line drawers and sketchers. Lanzarote benefits from unique light conditions especially at sunsets. Nightimes are often clear & revealing for astrologers.
6. Villa is a 10 min drive to Puerto Del Carmen (PDC) for sandy beaches, cafes, shopping & many restaurants. PDC's 'Old Town' affords a fishing harbour & is a splendid location for lunch or dinner. It’s a 10 mins drive to Matagorda & more extensive sandy beaches. 25 minute drive to Playa Blanca/Papagayo and more sandy beaches. There are naturist clothing/optional beaches on Lanzarote all within easy drives of the villa.
7. Taxis are available at Arrecife airport to meet flights. Car hire is suggested (but not essential) and can be arranged if required, with a local company I have used for over 25 years ensuring that you have a hassle free arrival for your holiday. If you are familiar with Lanzarote car rental may not be an issue. If you are 1st time visitors please contact us as we can assist with car rental on your behalf. Please enquire for anything you need.
8. The nearest supermarkets/ restaurants are 4 mins drive and are also walkable but car rental is suggested.
9. Fundacion Cesar Manrique and the old capital Teguise are 15 mins. 20 minute drive to the Fire Mountain & camel excursions.
10. There are 3 banks, pharmacies & a full range of shops restaurants & newsagents with English/International newspapers a 5 min drive away in the village of Tias. The nearest supermarket to the villa is in Macher a 4 minute drive. Please ask for more information.
11. Cleaning for the swimming pool and inside the property can be arranged at the start of your visit to suit your needs and wishes.
12. There are huge varieties of flora & fauna both in the villa gardens and on Lanzarote which will appeal to naturalists.
The Fundacion Cesar Manrique (located nearby in the village of Tahiche) will appeal to those seeking an understanding and appreciation of the architecture and designs seen in Lanzarote and explain also why there are so very few high rise developments on Lanzarote as Manrique himself opposed them.
Lanzarote offers tourist attractions which are well worth experiencing from the unique Cactus Garden in Guatiza, the deserted beaches in the north near Haria & Orzola, to camel rides in the Park Nationale Timanfaya - the volcanic southerly region which has been a location of many films. Please ask for details of locations and more information if you need.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $13 per night, per additional guest|
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Prices given are for 2 people. Usually its £70/week PP for 2+ guests depending on numbers. Please enquire for a bespoke quotation based on your dates and numbers. A 50% deposit is payable to secure your booking. Balance 50% is payable 8 weeks before arrival. Bookings can only be secured via the owner. Receipt of deposit constitutes a confirmed booking. A security deposit may be also be required. Welcome pack (payable locally) can be arranged including locally sourced foods. Please ensure you have your own and adequate travel insurance. We are flexible and there is no fixed change over day. Morning or evening arrival can be accommodated. Villa is an easy 10 min drive from airport. If there are no following guests you may stay all day until you need to depart for your flight home. If your dates are not shown in the prices section villa is already booked - sorry. Payment can be accepted by internet banking transfer or personal cheque. Also by Paypal plus a 3% handling fee. Please enquire for details. Thanks for looking.
50% deposit is payable to secure your booking. Balance 50% is payable 8 weeks before arrival. Bookings are only secured via the Owner. Receipt of your deposit constitutes a confirmed booking. 100% of rental amount is payable if booking is 8 weeks or less from arrival date. I can accept internet bank transfer, personal or business cheques. Paypal is accepted plus 3% of rental amount.