Tudor View is perhaps our cosiest house, and is always warm and light. Like many bungalows, the rooms lead from one into the other, though the 2 bedrooms are to the left of the entrance lobby and the rest of the accommodation is to the right. The accommodation consists of:
• The main double bedroom at the end, with a king size 5’ (1.5 m) bed, which has a picture window looking over the unspoilt rolling Sussex countryside and its own entrance door. There is also a single sofa-bed in here, as well as a hand basin.
• The second twin bedroom with two 3’ (90cms) beds, plus a comfortable single Z bed, with a hand basin.
• The TV Sitting Room has a comfortable three piece suite which includes a 4’ (1.2 m) bed settee and an attractive fireplace.
• The Kitchen/Dining room has an electric hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, and can seat up to 6 people.
• The bathroom has a bath (with shower over), a basin and WC.
• There is a further separate WC with basin at the end of the house.
Tudor View has its own fenced-off garden, secure for animals and children, with a fully private outside sitting area.
Guests can use the heated indoor swimming pool, tennis court and wander round the extensive garden and park.