L’Antico Trullo a lovely place in the countryside, an authentic trullo from the end of XVIII Century, with 4 cones is the undisputed star in a historic Borghetto.
L’Antico Trullo strategically located between Ostuni and Cisternino, but just a few kilometers from the sea. You will find an enchanting group of small houses in traditional Apulian style. In a district surrounded by green olive trees, fig trees, almond trees and prickly pears.
Three units composed by a Trullo and two Lamie, parking, outdoor space with a gazebo and a large table for lunches and dinners with barbeque in the beautiful and impressive view of the Ostuni countryside.
• The TRULLO accommodates up to 4 people, it consists of a central space and three alcoves, respectively, with double bed (size cm 120×190), single bed, single sofa-bed.
• A LAMIA (beloging to the Trullo) with three separate entrances: kitchen, closet with washing machine, bathroom with shower.
• A second independent LAMIA, accommodates 1 or 2 people with double bed and en-suite bathroom.
HOW TO BOOK
If you book up to 4 people, you will be hosted in the Trullo (1 double bed, 1 single bed, 1 single sofa-bed);
If you book for more than 4 persons, you will be hosted in the Trullo and also in the Lamia (Lamia 1 double bed and bath en suite).
*** *** SUGGEST
If you are two couples who require a little privacy we suggest you to book the Trullo (double bed) and Lamia (another double bed and bathroom en suite), the reservation must be indicated for 5 (FIVE) people.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• Linen and towels.
• Charges (gas, water, electricity, wifi) are included.
Check in time is normally from 1pm, check out should be by 10am. If you have special need for your arrival or departure please let us know in time so we can find together a solution compatibly with the cleaning of the apartment and the needs of the other guests.
you will be given keys and all necessary information for your staying. A car is needed.
• Baby Cot (camping type)
• High chair.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
A bail of € 150.00 to be paid at the arrival (that will be refunded at check out).).
IN THE SURROUNDINGS
In addition to the many beaches and sea coves, there is the natural reserve of Torre Guaceto, famous for its crystal clear sea. A few kilometers away there are Monopoli, Polignano a Mare, Martina Franca, Lecce and many sightseeing places. More inward, you have Valle d’Itria with the Trulli of Alberobello, Cisternino, Fasano and the Zoo Safari, Castellana Grotte and all the magic of Puglia.
• 10km from Ostuni and Cisternino
• about 16 km from the coast of Ostuni (Costa Merlata, Rosa Marina, Pilone and Torre Pozzelle)
• 25km from the crystal clear waters of the Oasis of Torre Guaceto WWF
• 25km from Alberobello
• 30km from Brindisi airport
• 80km from Bari airport
• 80km from Lecce