Very centrally located, this apartment is composed of two levels in a loft, with fully equipped kitchenette, sofa bed in the living area (for extra bed), and double bedroom on the mezzanine, bathroom with shower.
The apartment is at the ground floor of an historical building with independent entrance.The central position of this property makes sure you can easily access by public transport all the area and the surroundings either by train, bus or ferry.
In the very middle of the the historical centre, this apartment is in a strategic point to enjoy the "Sorrentine" life style! Just around the corner you find grocery stores, typical local shops such as limoncello factory, leather shops, etc.
Within few steps, you will find the main square Piazza Tasso, the Harbour Marina Piccola and the fishing village of Marina Grande, as well as Sorrento Circumvesuviana railway station. In the surroundings you can easily have access to the historical sites of the ancient Sorrento, or visit the main museums, and appreciate the local cuisine in the many typical restaurants of the town!
*The check in is available from 3pm to 8pm.Late check in available with a supplement of 30€ to pay cash on spot.
* If you lose the keys we'll charge 100€ of penalty
* Please advise if you need separate bedrooms
* The extra cleaning will cost 30€ cash
* From April to October you'll pay on spot a city tax of 3,00€ per night per person (for a maximum of 7 nights).
* Check in: at 15:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 11:00h
* Not accepted: Smokers
* Security deposit: Not required-It is not required to leave a security deposit.
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price
* Extra cost not included:
Tourist tax - 1.50 EUR - Per person and night