Beautiful charming cottage for 8 people, with pool and tennis court, located in the Black Perigord, a few minutes from Lascaux Caves, Sarlat and the Vézère Valley.
It is the ideal starting point to the sights of Périgord.
The area is known for its many castles, museums and prehistoric sites. But it is also a wonderful area for forest walks, canoeing on the Vezere or Dordogne, or to enjoy the riches of the region in the excellent restaurants you will discover during breaks in so many charming villages.
This old house, renovated with taste, is also a wonderful place to rest. Set amid 15 hectares of meadows and woods, you are guaranteed to find peace and serenity there. You enjoy magnificent views of the countryside and 3 horses on the property.
You will enjoy the heated pool which measures 12m / 5m, a quality tennis, table tennis, bicycles ...
Several terraces are at your disposal that you use depending on the time of day.
Truly, The SAUTIE is a magical place that will leave you with wonderful memories of your vacation with family or friends. The house comprises:
- A large living / dining room with fireplace (TV, DVD, ...) and a window onto the terrace slate
- An equipped kitchen (dishwasher, fridge, coffee maker, dishes ...)
- A back kitchen with washing machine, freezer and a second fridge
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed and shower room.
- 1 WC
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- 2 bedrooms with double beds and bathroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
The equipment is modern .The bedding is new.