About the property
- Corporate Apartment1291 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
beautiful house on the sea with direct access to the beach 9 beds
SPECIAL OFFER: FOR RESERVATIONS BY JUNE THE FINAL CLEANING (150,00 EURO) ARE DISCOUNTED!
This beautiful apartment is located on the sea of the wonderful Golfo Stella.
The beach (sand) below is accessible via a private staircase (25 steps).
The rented house is located on the ground floor of a larger Villa, and consists of 2 double bedrooms, 1 with en-suite bathroom, 1 bedroom with bunk beds, 1 bathroom with shower, large living room, kitchen and utility room (possibility of add 1 single bed in the double).
There is also, adjacent to the house, an annex with 1 double bedroom and a bathroom with shower.
In total there are 4 bedrooms (2 doubles and 2 twins), 2 full bathrooms and 1 bathroom without a shower, a large seating area, a full kitchen and a utility room (with washing machine, second fridge, iron and ironing board).
The house is tastefully furnished and has all the comforts such as: satellite TV, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, iron and ironing board, hi-fi, DVD, free wi-fi, 2 fridges, fans, built-in barbecue , electric gate, parking spaces and outdoor hot shower.
The house is located in a large pine wood facing the sea.
For use of the house there are 2 large terraces facing the sea.
Both equipped are equipped with tables and chairs facing the sea where you can enjoy pleasant moments of relaxation, a terrace is equipped with a built-in barbecue.
From a terrace you can descend directly on the sandy beach below via a private staircase (about 25 steps).
The beach is suitable for children.
In the immediate vicinity there is a newsagent, minimarket, bars, restaurants and butchers.
Linen not provided. No animals. No camping on the property.
Fast response (up to 3 hours).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, Spanish, Italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
comfortable accommodation, very well located
I can only evaluate all positive, we were very satisfied:
- spacious accommodation
- nice and very well equipped
- a beautiful large ground with mature trees
- large terrace with a nice view
- quick access to a nice beach, just a few steps
- good communication with the owner
I recommend to all who seek accommodation on Elba
The house is located about 10 minutes from Capoliveri and Porto Azzurro, about 20 minutes from Portoferraio and Marina di Campo. The nearest moorings are Cala di Mola (about 5 minutes), and Porto Azzurro. Nearby you can find bars, restaurants, market, boat rentals, pedal boats and kayaks, beach chair and umbrella, windsurfing school.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
The rental price includes electricity, water, gas. The deposit is equal to 25% of the amount and must be paid at time of booking, the remaining 75% to be delivered 10 days before Your arrival. Linen and towel not provided. Subleased prohibited. No camping in the property.