(VFT / GR / 00062).
Laurel Suites Apartments are located in the center of Granada, in the historic neighborhood of Realejo. If we make a trip to history, the apartments are located in the old Chinatown later became popular with the name of Barrio La Manigua.
The apartments are located in a very unique and protected by law building because of its historical value, where they have carried out deep reforms and have adapted to new times, maintaining its essence and original features.
Green building is in an old house of the XVI century cataloged and protected. The original color of the building is called "Gypsy green" and rehabilitation have remained walls in light green tones, patio and wooden beams in the same color "Gypsy green" .Manteniendo an Andalusian-style apartments overlook open a central courtyard surrounded by flowers and lights, with a recovered ruins Albaicin source.
Laurel Suites Apartments are behind the municipality of Granada. Thanks to its fantastic location between narrow but quiet streets, you can visit in less than 5 min walk to the main areas of the city for tapas (calle Navas, Ganivet, Elvira Plaza Birambla, new Plaza.), Shopping (street Recogidas, Reyes Catholic, Alhóndiga and Mesones) and / or tourism (Cathedral, Barrio del Albaycin and Realejo.)
Laurel Street San Matias, 7, 18009 Granada, Granada, Spain
Latitude: 37 174 323 037 ° 10 '27. 56' 'N
Length: -3. 59720703 ° 35 '49. 95' 'W
1 bedroom apartments:
These apartments have a spacious living - dining room with kitchenette (equipped) as open space, 1 bedroom with double bed and 1 bathroom. They are very quiet and natural light. They are fully equipped with everything you need to enjoy your visit to Granada.
In case of 3 persons, an extra bed in the living room adds.
More details of the building: it has 2 floors, a courtyard and terrace. Access is by stairs, because it is a listed building, can not have a lift. The apartments feature a flat-screen TV, satellite channels, DTT, heat pump / cold in the room and lounge seating area, sofa, soundproofing, wooden floor / parquet, cupboards, cleaning, coat rack, shower , hair dryer, free toiletries, bathroom with bidet, kitchenette, refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle, kitchen utensils, stove, toaster, coffee maker, dining table, towels, bed linen, washing machine.
You can not smoke inside the building. On request and at no cost offer clothes iron, clothes, cot, among others.
Other services we offer
- WIFI, free throughout the building
- Daily Cleaning is carried out from 10:30 until 14hs. kitchen utensils and changing sheets and towels is excluded is every 3 days
- Parking, private and closed, a few meters and costs € 16.50 / night (reservation required)
- Ticket sale for Alhambra and ski passes, we can provide tickets to the Alhambra up to 1 day before the date of the visit, provided there is availability.
- Tours, during and after check-in we provide a map and give interesting information in the areas and activities that can be performed.
- Entries after hours must notify their arrival outside the reception hours and we provide all the information so you can access your apartment and parking, if any reserved.
- Luggage storage if you arrive before the time of entry and need to keep visiting the city comfortably on the day of departure, we keep your luggage during reception hours without charge.
Pets not allowed.
They can accommodate children of all ages. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots. All children older than 3 or adults are charged 25 EUR / night in an extra bed. The maximum number of extra bed per apartment is 1.