Villa Vjeka in Sumartin, Brac Island, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia - Pet Friendly, Period Furniture
- english, german, swedish
About Mirela Martinovic
All the accommodation in our range must have that special something which best reflects the place it is in. We choose our accommodation with great care, because we want it to stand out in a crowd of alternatives.
Mirela Martinovic purchased this Villa in 2011
Why Mirela Martinovic chose Sumartin
All the accommodation in the Orvas Hotels range must have that special something which best reflects the place it is in. We choose our accommodation with great care, because we want it to stand out in a crowd of alternatives. Villa Vjeka offers comfort and warmth of the traditional Dalmatian stone villa. The stunning sea views are inspiring. The picturesque Sumartin is still a peaceful place to spend a restful holiday. There are some quiet, hidden coves nearby with sandy or pebble beaches.
What makes this Villa unique
Sumartin is attractive because it has retained its simplicity, with its lovely beaches, unspoiled nature and crystal clear sea. You can always find fresh fish and other local delicacies, like cheese, honey, lamb and wine. If you want entertainment, you can always go to Bol, one of the best-known Adriatic destinations with a vibrant nightlife and a wide range of sporting activities.
Pool / Spa
Pets allowed - Pet friendlyPet friendly
Max guests: 10
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Perfect first visit to Croatia.
The house was an excellent base for 5 days in Croatia. It was brilliantly clean and exactly as promised. Perfect!
Advantages of the location: sea 50m. Beach 50m.
The nearest international airport - Split airport (Resnik). Split airport is 30km distant from Split port (shuffle bus, rent a car, taxi). From Split port take the ferry to Supetar 45 minutes drive (take the modern tarmac road from Supetar to Sumartin on Brac (about 39km) - bus, rent a car, taxi. If you are coming from Makarska area take the direct catamaran line to Sumartin on Brac. Use of car recommended.
Town centre 100m. Grocery shop 100m. Pharmacy 3000m. Clinic 3000m. Bureau de change 100m. Petrol station 1500m. Bus stop 100m. Please contact us if you need: rent a car, rent a scooter, rent a boat, transfers, taxi services.
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS WE CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU:
- Sea Kayaking - explore hidden bays, beaches and small picturesque villages.
- Windsurfing - spend a day learning how to windsurf and enjoy this perfect summer activity.
- Sailing - spend a day aboard learning and enjoying.
- Diving - duration: 1 hour.
- Diving school - Duration: 10 hours (theory) and 12 hours (practical part).
- Fishing - for 4-7 people.
- Mountain biking - easy downhill from the highest peak of all Adriatic islands to the sea
- Climbing day - spend a day rock climbing at spectacular Brac locations.
- Wine tasting- wine tasting with us is truly an authentic experience.
- Visit to Blaca Hermitage - there is no better way to learn about the nature, history and traditions of Brac than walking with our guides.
- Biking - Duration:3-4 hrs.
WHOLE DAY EXCURSIONS:
- Hvar and Pakleni Islands tour - departure from Sumartin, Milna and Pucisca. Price: 650 EUR (up to 4 persons) 850 EUR (max 8 persons)
- Visiting the Blue Cave and Hvar town - from Bol to Sumartin to the Blue cave, Green cave, the town Hvar and back. Price: 800 EUR (up to 4 persons) 1000 EUR (max.8 people)
- Split tour - from Bol to Sumartin, Pucisca or Milna to Split and back. Price: 700 EUR (up to 4 persons) 900 EUR (max.8 persons).
Note: Prices may vary depending on season.