|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This cliff edge property has stunning country & sea views, within 20 min walk from the popular Ramla Bay and Beach with its famous red sand. It comprises of four double bedrooms, three bathrooms (one of which is en-suite), three sun terraces facing Ramla Bay, a living/dining room with fireplace, a separate kitchen and a swimming pool with jacuzzi overlooking the unobstructed views. Other amenities include washing machine, dishwasher, Cable TV. For the use of Air-conditioning there is a pay as you go system.
We are an English couple that have been going to Gozo for 7+ years and still delight in the easy going way of life. We are happy to let other families enjoy the use of our villa.
This villa has stunning views of the Ramla Bay valley and the beach, the vineyards and fields from roof terrace, two large verandas, and a pool terrace. The tranquility of this small Village gives you a real feeling of being away. The villa over looks Ramla Bay (as seen on Coronation Street and filmed by Brad Pitt in By-the-Sea t!) and the beach can be reached in less than 10 mins by car or 20 minutes walk. Close to bars and restaurants, cafes, super markets, butcher, pharmacy, banks/ ATM, news agents, Breath taking Church and village square, bus stop for regular buses to Victoria (capital of Gozo ) or 45 minutes walk to Victoria, close to Ggantija monolithic temples in Xghara, extremely safe and peaceful property and village.
The outstanding views make it enjoyable to stay in as it provides spacious accommodation and plenty of separate verandas to loose yourself in. With areas of both shade and uninterrupted Sun spots to get a deep Maltese tan. the house is situated in a private residential area and is extremely safe and quiet ideal for relaxation and family gatherings
Ramla Bay is 1.5 kilometres away and San Blas about 3 kilometre. San Blas is a small bay and not usually overcrowded. Ramla is the longest beach on Gozo famous for its red sand and sand dunes. It is a sandy beach with two restaurants and sun lounges and beds to hire it is extremely very popular bay with tourists.
Hiring a vehicle is recommended. The nearest Airport is Malta International at 40 kilometres plus ferry away. At the time of advertising the property a seaplane service is also provided to and from the islands. A ferry service is available from Malta to Gozo which takes about 25 minutes. Taxis are also available from the airport if required and car hire is available from reputable companies like Avis and Hertz.
Gozo is a small island and nowhere is too far. If you wish to explore Gozo as a whole it would be beneficial to hire a car to explore the island. Gozo offers the traveller much to discover that range from prehistoric temples and historical events that have made Gozo what it is today.
Amenities such as a local small supermarket situated approximately 800 metres away from the property is available which seems to stock most day to day items. A bakery and several restaurants and bars are also available in Nadur. The centre of Nadur is lively on a summer evening providing a vibrant night life. For further information please contact the owner who will gladly provide you with more information.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
3 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings are handled by us in the UK. Guest will have access to local housekeeper who lives nearby and a handy man.
Saturday is the normal changeover day but we are flexible.
check in after 3.00pm and check out before 11.00am local time unless otherwise agreed with owners
25% deposit paid upon booking, the remainder 75% paid a month prior to arrival