|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Living area: 70 m2 for maximum 6 people
Eva has a garden and terrace in the courtyard of the estate.
* Living / dining / kitchen area: 2-seater sofa and armchairs, dining table, TV and DVD player, kitchen with four burner stove with oven, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, coffee machine, dishwasher
* Bathroom: shower, toilet and sink.
* Twin bedroom (2 x 80 * 200)
Two bedrooms, which are open to the living room: each with two single beds (90 * 200)
We wish you a warm welcome to the estate La Renardière.
La Renardière is an estate of over 4 hectares of meadow, woodland, gardens and a small vineyard. La Renardière is located in the heart of the Perigord Noir, Dordogne, France, about half hour drive from Sarlat, Bergerac (airport!) and Périgueux.
- after one day sporting, cultural or culinary been busy, come back in a beautiful, peaceful surroundings,
enjoy a day relaxing on your private patio or by the pool while your kids play,
- enjoy a good book in the singing of birds and the sound of countless crickets,
- dining under a spectacular sky background with only deer, owls and other nocturnal animals,
then you are at La Renardière to the right place.
We have three cottages available for our guests: Robin, Eva and Ilse. The gites are fully equipped for a wonderful holiday. The gites are connected but all have a private garden. Upon arrival, the beds are made. Towels packages are optionally available for rent.
Sarlat, Perigueux and Bergerac at 40 km, half hour drive.