|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Living area: 100 m2 for maximum 4 persons.
Robin has a porch overlooking a pond with gazebo so one can sit outside in all weather conditions.
* Kitchen with dining area.
Fully equipped: microwave, dishwasher, four ring gas hob, fridge freezer, coffee maker, juicer.
* Living room: 3-seater sofa, large chairs, fireplace with insert, a TV and a DVD player.
* Storage room, hall and toilet.
* The bathroom: bath, separate shower, two sinks.
* Bedroom 1: twin beds (2 x 90 * 200).
* Bedroom 2: two single beds (2 x 90 * 200).
We wish you a warm welcome to the estate La Renardière.
La Renardière is an estate of over 4 hectares of meadow, woodland, gardens and a small vineyard. La Renardière is located in the heart of the Perigord Noir, Dordogne, France, about half hour drive from Sarlat, Bergerac (airport!) and Périgueux.
- after one day sporting, cultural or culinary been busy, come back in a beautiful, peaceful surroundings,
enjoy a day relaxing on your private patio or by the pool while your kids play,
- enjoy a good book in the singing of birds and the sound of countless crickets,
- dining under a spectacular sky background with only deer, owls and other nocturnal animals,
then you are at La Renardière to the right place.
We have three cottages available for our guests: Robin, Eva and Ilse. The gites are fully equipped for a wonderful holiday. The gites are connected but all have a private garden. Upon arrival, the beds are made. Towels packages are optionally available for rent.
Sarlat, Perigueux and Bergerac at 40 km, half hour drive.