Private Sandy Beach - Gated Development - 24 Hour Security - This beautiful luxury villa is situated within its stunning landscaped gardens and has a 6 Person Heated Jacuzzi, a beautiful 10m x 5m Heated infinity pool offers the ultimate in bathing, relaxation and fun for the family. Pool Table, Football Table, Table Tennis, Air Hockey Table, Wifi Internet, 50" Plasma TV & central Heating.
For the cooler winter months, Central Heating is available on request and subject to an additional charge.
Pool Heating costs will vary depending on the time of year and will range from £25 - £40 per day - Minimum 7 nights.
Sandy Beach Villas is one of the most exclusive developments in Cyprus. Located on the beach in Argaka, Polis, this stunning gated private development benefits from beautiful landscaped gardens and a private sandy beach.
Nestled between beautiful woodland and the endless, curved coastline of Polis Chrysochou, this villa also adjoins the site for the new Limni Golf Course and marina. Not only is the location stunning, but the design and build quality are of the highest standards, with space and luxury being of paramount importance. It offers luxury living for those who appreciate a stylish retreat within easy reach of all local amenities.
This beautiful luxury villa is situated within its stunning landscaped gardens and has a 6 Person Heated Jacuzzi, a beautiful 10m x 5m infinity pool offers the ultimate in bathing, relaxation and fun for the family. There is ample parking including an underground garage. Marble flooring throughout the villa. An internal staircase leads to the ground floor with a bright and airy lounge, fully equipped luxury Italian kitchen with granite worktops, dining area, double bedroom and marble bathroom. Patio doors lead from the lounge to a large terrace, with pergola and feature stone arches which beautifully frames the view to the gardens, pool and sea. Stairs lead down from here to the pool terraces and gardens.
On the first floor there's another large marble bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower and two double bedrooms with ample fitted storage areas. The real treat is the extended balcony which can be accessed from both bedrooms and covers the entire width of the villa. It has a table and 6 chairs, large umbrella, sun beds and a gas BBQ. From here you can enjoy views to the crystal clear turquoise sea.
* Stunning marble flooring throughout with matching window ledges
* Italian kitchen with luxury fittings
* Direct access to the sandy beach and arguably the most picturesque coastline in Cyprus
* Beautifully designed landscaped gardens and private pool area
* * The quaint town of Polis is a two minute drive along the coastline and the picturesque fishing hamlet of Latchi a further five minute drive
* Only a 30 minute drive through wine country to Paphos town and a further 10 minutes to the airport
* Close to the Go-kart track, watersports centre, bowling, shopping centre and many of the best restaurants and tavernas in Cyprus
* The untouched Akamas Peninsula and protected national park are a few minutes west along the coast
* The mythological Baths of Aphrodite are also a short distance away
Argaka is an unspoilt Cypriot village situated between the sea and the mountain slopes. It is home to many fine restaurants and bars to suit all tastes and pockets.
Argaka has a sandy beach with clear warm sea. Views of the sunset over the Akamas Peninsula are outstanding. The tavernas are welcoming and very good value and there are two small supermarkets. About 2 minutes drive from the villa lies the small town of Polis with its attractive main square where it is a pleasure to linger with a cool drink and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. The town offers many restaurants, bars and cafes as well as a bank, post office, pharmacy, hairdresser and many interesting shops. Just a few kilometres further west is the small town of Latchi with its attractive harbour and well known restaurants serving a wide choice of food including many varieties of freshly caught fish. There is a water sports centre and boat hire.
The villa is located in a prime location due to its closeness to the sea and benefiting from its private sandy beach. Benefiting from unobstructed sea and mountains views. The magnificent gulf and the impressive green mountains
* NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
* Refundable breakages deposit of £300 required on arrival, to be refunded on your departure (subject to satisfactory property inspection).
* 25% Deposit is required to secure the dates of your booking. The balance is due 12 weeks before your arrival.
* Meet & Greet is included within the price.
* Welcome packs can be supplied on request.
* Car Hire can be arranged
* Transfers to and from the airport can be arranged.
*Please contact me for any queries you may have regarding any additional services you require.