|Property type||chateau / country house|
|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
Mansion by the sea, nestled in wooded countryside, 4 / 6 beds. Inserted in a rural area very nice, with all the amenities and open spaces, porch, patio, lawn. Online reservation with a credit card - Last minutes accepted. The house is located in a resort town on the sea in Lido di Noto, also known as Noto Marina. However, the house is in a very quiet and has ample space around it surrounded by 1 hectare garden of lemon trees. This makes it much fresher than the surrounding areas because the garden is watered in summer. The interior living area of 70 sqm plus a veranda of about 36 square meters. The house is furnished with comfortable beds with slats and mattresses are foam latex. The house is 350 meters from the beaches of golden sand. A short distance away, reachable on foot, proceeding along the coast, the Vendicari Reserve, a natural oasis where bathing is permitted.
Discount depending on length of stay. Children's play area. Divx dvd player. Cot-bed and chair for feeding. Possible boat trips to be arranged at an additional cost. For those coming by car or air + car from Catania airport: - Follow signs to Syracuse - follow the signs to Noto - Noto Take the exit - Continue to Lido di Noto - Noto Marina. Are about 80 km from Catania to the south along the coast, all highway.
Eco tourism and eco-friendly holidays in Sicily
We have chosen different solutions that enable action on reducing consumption and production of energy from renewable sources.
These investments aim to protect the environment, create the conditions for eco-friendly holidays in Noto Marina and reflect a love and immense gratitude for nature.
- Heating with heat pump;
- Cooling system with heat pump;
- Storm windows;
- Double glazing;
- 100% utilization of energy saving lamps
Eco homes and energy production for the environment
- Photovoltaic panels for a total of 6 kw produce more than 100% of the energy absorbed by consumption. The excess energy generated is fed into the electricity grid;
- Waste collection;
- Burning of pruning of our trees as fuel for stoves;
- Elimination of single use.
- With organic farming techniques, we produce for family use a tiny amount of wine, Nero d'Avola; Our guests usually like a free bottle.
- To always have fresh and genuine eggs to us and our guests, we breed to the ground seven hens. The hens live in their house with a veranda.
Their small house is heated and refreshed by nature and meets the needs of the animals and its biological rhythms: north-south porch; nest on east; container for feces, ventilated roof, south wall transparent and reclining in opposite directions for ventilation summer or winter; pesticide bath of sand and wood ash on the veranda; automatic system for the administration of water always fresh and clean.
With this system nature degrades, without the need for disposal, the waste products from the animals, which lives happily in a healthy environment.
Surprisingly eggs, shared equally with our guests, enough for everyone!
- The main production of the property are lemons. We share with our guests, depending on the season, the production of oranges, tangerines, loquats, bananas, mulberries, plums, grapes, pears, persimmon, all produced without using pesticides or chemical fertilizers. The fertilization of the land involved the Horse Paprika, and donkeys Salt and Pepper.
Activities in the area in terms of eco tourism
- Excursions to nature reserves in the area (Vendicari Pantalica Cavagrande Cassibile;
- Hiking, biking
- Italian language courses for guests
We recommend the car to visit the province of Siracusa and the surrounding provinces. Syracuse is 30 km, 5 km Noto, Avola to 7 km, the famous Vendicari Reserve is 1-2 km. The Roman villa of Tellaro to 5 km. For mountain bikers, the house is the immediate point of departure for excursions. Cultural events in the area: 'Flower Festival' know, every year on the third Sunday of May is dedicated all'Infiorata of Noto. The event was founded in 1978 by a group of artists and Genzanesi Noto, and it is in Genzano, near Rome, who developed this wonderful technique. Corrado Nicolaci Street is the street where the Flower Festival was born, the impact is strong, the Church at the top of Montevergini as opposed to the sumptuous palace of the Prince Nicolaci 'golden Villa', with balconies that have been defined by many the most beautiful the world. Today, the Flower Festival of Noto is considered one of the most beautiful events of the entire Island. Syracuse: Greek tragedy in the Greek Theatre in May and June