|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This newly furnished, adorable two bedroom apartment has gorgeous views over the mountains. It is situated right by the famous Les Grands Montets ski area and lifts in the centre of Argentiere, Chamonix Mt Blanc. It provides a fantastic base for skiing holidays in the winter or hiking and climbing in the summer. If you like the outdoors, prepare to fall in love! The two bedrooms sleep total 4 people. Sofa-bed in the living area sleeps 1. The apartment is furnished for maximum comfort and has a selection of books, useful maps, games, an iPod stand with speakers and a TV/DVD player. The interior is decorated in a modern yet cozy country style.
"We had a fab holiday in France. We loved the apartment, it was in a great location, and really cozy, great view from the balcony, just like to say thanks. We hope that we will be able to stay at your apartment in the near future. You have been very helpful, and made our first visit to the Alps a lot easier than we anticipated. Thanks again." Gill, Andrew and children
"I stayed here for two weeks with friends over Christmas and New Year, and we didn't want to leave!! We loved your beautiful, cozy mountain home... Thanks, and we'll be back next year!" Bronnie
Fly Easyjet / BA / Swissair / many more budget and non-budget airlines to Geneva.
We recommend Hertz car hire from the airport, but there are numerous options (Avis, Budget..). Make sure you have reserved your vehicle during busy seasons, or if arriving late at night!
Driving: Argentiere is 1h drive from Geneva. Follow France - Tunnel Mt Blanc - Chamonix - Toutes directions - Argetiere.
Alternatively the Argentiere train station is 5 minutes walk from the apartment!
Grand Roc is in the centre of Agrentiere, Chamonix Mt Blanc, 2 minutes walk from Les Grands Montets ski lifts, train station, shops and restaurants. 10 minute drive to Chamonix town.
Tourist information, ski-rentals, cash machine, train station and all services can be found in the centre of Argentiere just minutes from the apartment.
Refresh your mind and challenge your body in the stunning French Alps! Spend a holiday skiing, hiking, cycling, climbing, or just enjoying the peace -and let the breathtaking views relax you like only Mother Nature can!
Set in the stunningly beautiful French Alps, Argentiere and Chamonix Mt Blanc are real pearls to discover!
Both Argentiere village and Chamonic town offer a variety of great restaurants and bars, fabulous bakeries spreading their irresistible scents. There are numerous cable cars and lifts for skiers -and anyone who wants to get up there to the top of Europe to marvel at views and breathe fresh air from the glaciers!
The locals here are friendly and helpful. Get ready to fall in love with the Valley!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 27 2017 - Sep 23 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Non-refundable 25% deposit is required to reserve the apartment with the remaining 75% due no later than four weeks prior to the start of the stay. We accept payment by way of bank transfer, Paypal or credit card.
Preferred change over day is Saturday, but we are happy to be flexible where possible!
Towels and Linen:
We can arrange towel and linen rental for you if required.