* This is an exclusively designed luxury Silver Coast property, enjoying spectacular views and set in a wonderful location, upon a ridge overlooking the Obidos Lagoon and the Atlantic beyond.
* This private villa rental in Foz do Arelho offers sheer luxury for your holiday rental to the Silver Coast. The extensive sun terraces, and gardens enjoy breathtaking views all around from every angle. The private heated swimming pool with cascading water, overlooks the breathtaking Obidos Lagoon and the Sea. - Children pool and pond's protections, playground.
* All fenced and very private property.
* This magnificent property is finished to the highest standard and offers the very best from a Portugal luxury villas.
* Villa do Lago is the calm and tranquil place, perfect to relax
Local area:: Welcome to the Silver Coast of Portugal, a largely unknown, stunning and unspoilt coastline.
* Discover vast sandy beaches, natural assets, water sports paradises, hospitable people, exquisite local cuisine & wine, fishing and farming villages in open countryside
* Dive deeply in an extraordinary concentration of history, fascinating towns, museums, festivities, festivals
* This is the real Portugal.Temperate climate with long summers... perfect to relax all year round
*Obidos, Alcobaça, Batalha, Mafra, Santarém, Sintra, the Templar city of Tomar, and LIsbon are places to emphasize deserving a visit.
* The nearby traditional fishermen old towns of Peniche & Nazaré with their beaches and fresh fish restaurants deserve a visit as well.
* The pilgrimage town of Fatima & the natural caves are at 1 hour. Obidos Lagoon (the villa location), is a fantastic asset of Portugal, but just a piece of the rich natural Silver Coast Heritage.
Top things to do in the Silver Coast:: * Hang out at the beach
* Play a round of golf or go karting
* Charter a variety of watersports at the Lagoon School
* Charter a fishing boat for the day
* Visit superb historic places and fantastic beaches
* Walk along vast beaches and cliffs overlooking the Atlantic.
* Delight fantastic local wines, seafood, Portuguese cooking and confectionery.
Top things to do on a budget: * Soak up the sun at the heated panoramic pool
* At the BBQ,grill and have dinner looking out to superb views
* Use the bikes and cruise around Lagoon and beach
* Use gyms, fitness circuit and sauna
* Play minigolf and enjoy the playground with your kids
Top things to do with a family:
* At the house, play table tennis, table football, other games
* The very best stay at the villa, enjoying it !!!
* Take horses for a riding
* Taste superb regional wines, cuisine and confectionery
* Visit the largest Oriental Garden, outside Asia