Why stay at the Gite des Cerisiers ?
You will have access to :
* a Dolce Gusto coffee machine,
* a well-equipped kitchen,
* a large deck with mountain views where you can relax with a glass of wine after a day visiting,
* parking for up to 3 cars,
* a bbq, garden furniture, parasol and reclining chairs,
* a climbing frame and slide,
* a secure front courtyard,
* a large dining room,
* a large lounge with a log burner (wood included)
* a playroom with a separate TV, books, DVDs, toys and games,
* a toilet and shower room on the ground floor,
* the first floor includes 3 large bedrooms and a family bathroom with a washing machine,
* free internet access,
* access to a garage if you wish to bring along your bikes,
* short 5 mins drive to local amenities,
* gas, electricity, water and heating are all included,
* beds made on arrival so you can immediately relax,
* local restaurants serving great food within 5 mins drive,
* located close to many touristic attractions and scenic views,
* ski slopes, ski instructors, sledding slopes, cafes within 16 km drive at the Champ du Feu.
This charming country gite is located in a small village in the Val de Ville, at the base of the Vosges and its amazing mountain range. The area is peaceful and yet easily accessible to local amenities and close to many places of interest to visit. Le gite des Cerisiers is family friendly and well-behaved pets are welcome too. We do take pride in sharing our holiday home with our guests and have equipped the gite with good quality fixtures and fittings so that you can relax and fully enjoy your holiday. This property is full of character, featuring a log fire in the lounge, beams and a sandstone staircase and is spacious and comfortable. It benefits from stunning views on the deck, overlooking the village of Breitenau and the valley beyond.
The downstairs area is open plan and includes a large lounge with comfortable leather sofas and satellite tv, a good sized fitted kitchen which includes a gas hob, an electric oven, a microwave, a steamer, a dishwasher, a coffee machine, a kettle, everything you need to cook a nice family meal and a large table to accommodate the whole family. Adjacent to the kitchen is a separate dining area with another large table and chairs. Another seating area / playroom is available with a tv with access to the Orange tv channels package including the Disney channel, construction toys, games and books suitable for children of different ages. Free internet access is available too. Also downstairs are a separate toilet and a shower room.
Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms and 1 large family room (1 double bed, 1 single bed and 1 junior bed), all equipped with new beds and comfortable mattresses. Additionally there is a family bathroom with spa shower, washbasin, toilet and a washing machine.
Our gite is ideally located to visit many touristic sights nearby and gives you the opportunity to retreat to a peaceful location after a busy day sightseeing. You can enjoy a meal at a selection of good local restaurants or opt for a take-away if you would like a break from cooking. Excellent pizzas at Franco's in Ville or at Fun Pizza. Chez Wendling Restaurant in Ville offers the option of eating out or having a take-away meal.
The gite's location in the countryside means that you can take a walk from the doorstep, following one of the many signposted trails. They cater for families enjoying easy walks or ramblers looking for a more challenging itinerary. You may even be lucky enough to spot deers in the wild or some woodpeckers.
The outdoors space available is great for families with children. You have an enclosed courtyard to the front of the house, which makes it safe for young children to play in. You have a play area to the side of the property, near the kitchen with a Swing ball set, a sandpit and this area is also ideal to play petanque, badminton or football.
At the back of the property you have a large deck, perfect place to relax and enjoy the sunshine. You will love breakfast on the deck in the morning and a barbecue with a glass of wine later on in the day.
If you decide to bring your bikes with you, we can provide you with a key to the garage to keep them dry and safe.
We offer a home from home environment and for families we make child equipment available (e.g. : highchair, cotbed, bedding for cotbed, stair gates, baby bath, potty, toddler's cutlery and crockery).