Villa Cleoboulos is named after the villa of the same name where Lawrence Durrell spent his time after the war. In his 'Reflections of a Marine Venus' he wrote: ' Rhodes the days drop as softly as fruit from trees. Some belong to the dazzling ages of Cleobulus and the tyrants, some to the gloomy Tiberius, some to the Crusaders'.
We aim to promote this ambiance with our villa: Villa Cleoboulos is a spacious two-floor villa offering luxury self catering accommodation for 6 people. Standing on its own extensive grounds, the villa offers privacy and seclusion. It comes with an expansive outside living area and landscaped garden. The villa is designed for relaxed outdoor living with abundant veranda space for reclining and eating, a beautiful overflow pool and outdoor mediterranean kitchen, as well as a modern and light open plan interior. Less than five minutes from Lindos, the villa comes with uninterrupted views of the Lindian hills.
The villa has one double, and two twin bedrooms each with its own bathroom/shower room. Expansive upper-floor balconies provide both a more private space for relaxing, as well as spectacular views of the surrounding countryside and mountains. The ground-floor open plan living room and kitchen is specifically designed to maximise living space and provide modern luxury facilities for daily living and indoors entertainment. For those looking to escape the mid-day heat, the villa is bordered on three sides by a large, covered veranda. Looking out onto groves of lemon, orange, pomegranate and olive trees, the villa promotes an oasis of tranquility and calm while at the same time being within easy reach of the village of Pylona. It is five minutes drive from Lindos and its beaches, three minutes from Vlicha Bay.
We aim to provide a superior, luxury experience for our guests. Key features include:
- Mediterranean kitchen overlooking the overflow pool
- Well equipped kitchen including a nutribullet
- Beautiful wrought iron furniture custom built in Rhodes by a specialist
- White Company linen, towels and fragrances
- Welcome pack including a tin of our own olive oil, prosecco/wine and some local produce
- Luxury outdoors furniture including sun loungers, parasols and a hanging chair
- Complimentary toiletries and White Company dressing gowns
- Music system with Ipod docker
- Well equipped games cabinet and library
- TV with Sky, movies and current TV programmes
- For stays of up to and over 10 days a mid stay clean and change of linen
- Ready access to our Property Manager (Katie Chandler) in case of problems
- 3 times weekly swimming pool cleans
Tourist License / Licencia de turismo N °: 1476K91000383801