Imagine drinking your cup of coffee in the crisp morning air with an amazing view of the sun bouncing off the calm lake water in all directions. Any season at Lake of the Ozarks is an amazing time of year to visit and our cottage, Echo Valley, will give you the perfect experience. Whether you’re here to play in the sun, shop, fish, hunt, visit wineries or just get away from it all - this is where you’ll want to unwind at the end of the day.
~ WHAT PEOPLE LOVE ~
We have tried to think of everything you will need to relax while you’re on vacation. Here’s what people say they love most about this home:
• Remarkable views of the lake from a large deck with plenty of seating
• Open concept floor plan that is great for groups and families
• Minimal steps down to the lake (a rare find at Lake of the Ozarks!)
• Adirondack chairs and a fire pit by the water’s edge
• Kayaks and a paddle boat to explore the cove
• Flat parking connected directly to the home (also a rare find here!)
You will also find many conveniences of home:
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Comfortable beds
• We are pet friendly!
Here’s what you may not love:
• The home is on a gravel road
• We are about 20 minutes away from town (Osage Beach) but we do have a convenience store about 5 minutes away.
LAKE HOUSE DETAILS AND AMENITIES
This rental easily has enough room for two average-size families with 1500 square feet of living space. It is also well suited for elderly guests or anyone that has trouble with stairs as you can access the house from the parking lot with no stairs and there is a master bedroom on the main floor.
KITCHEN: The large kitchen is well equipped with utensils, pots, pans, coffee maker, etc. along with all the appliances you will need for your vacation including a dishwasher.
LAUNDRY: There is also a full-size stackable washer and dryer for your convenience.
LIVING ROOM: The living area is off the kitchen and the kitchen/ dining area is on the first level. It is a very large area with plenty of comfortable seating and one pull out couch. The living room has a large 50' Plasma TV with a DVD, CD player, Receiver and four tower speakers.
• Bedroom 1: First floor bedroom has a queen size bed along with a 19' TV.
• Bedroom 2: Second floor bedroom which has two full size beds.
• Bedroom 3: Second floor bedroom with a queen size bed.
• Bedroom 4: Second floor bedroom with queen size bed and has a door out to a balcony
overlooking the beautiful lake. This room also has a TV/DVD.
• Bathroom 1: Located on the first floor across from Bedroom 1 with tub and shower.
• Bathroom 2: Located on the second floor next to Bedroom 2 with tub and shower.
WIFI: Free Wifi!
FIREPLACE: Available from November to March, the indoor fireplace is available for you to enjoy! *Please note, this is not available for bookings from April - October.
ACCESSIBILITY: For elderly guests, we have a wheelchair and a seat for the shower.
~ OUTDOOR FEATURES ~
DECK: The single-level deck overlooking Lick Branch Cove on Lake of the Ozarks is approximately 600 square feet. The view is awesome since the cottage is located just inside a smaller cove for calm water fishing with a great lake view of the very large Lick Branch Cove. There is ample parking for as many as four cars right next to the lake house.
The large deck comfortably seats around 20 people with two tables and plenty of extra chairs. There are also 2 outdoor speakers on the deck and a charcoal Weber grill for a memorable BBQ overlooking the lake.
Near the water, you'll find a fire pit with Adirondack chairs on the water's edge for a late night conversation with s'mores!
Our paddle boat is located on the dock and our 2 kayaks are along the side of the house.
PARKING: If you are familiar with the Lake of the Ozarks area, you know how hilly it is. This lake house rental allows for very easy access from your car. The front door is just a couple feet away and there is parking area available for 4 cars! In addition to that, getting to the lake or dock from the cottage is also no problem. Please note we don't recommend bringing motorcycles as we have a gravel road leading to the cottage.
DOCK: There are only a few steps down to the lake where there is a floating single well covered dock. The dock has a swim platform with a ladder and will fit a 30 foot boat.
~ AREA ATTRACTIONS ~
We are about 5-10 minutes from a convenience store, boat rental and some nice, casual local restaurants.
We are about 20 minutes from Osage Beach where you’ll find grocery stores, the outlet mall, miniature golf and many great restaurants.
~ RESTRICTIONS ~
We will not rent to groups under the age of 25.
No bachelor/bachelorette parties.
Thank you for stopping by!