This beautiful Villa comprises of 5 double bedrooms with their own terrace and lovely garden and the private pool (maintained). We also have a local representative whom will be happy to help you with any of your needs from shopping, bars, restaurants, supermarket to ordering a taxi to booking a spa session. (No All Male or All Female parties)
We have extensive experience of Bulgaria which has culminated in the choice of location and design of this villa.
This Villa is an amazing location. It's in a nice a quiet and tranquil environment but yet 10 minutes to all the major attractions of Sunny beach, Nessebar and St. Vlas
The Property has WIFI and Satellite TV.
We stayed for a week and it was very enjoyable. The villa is spacious and has 2 balconies facing the sea for a bit of your own space. Pool is a nice size with plenty of seating around it, if anything the sun loungers would benefit from being cushion type. The caretaker lives next door and was always on hand for help and advice. The owners were very helpful in booking, accessing and tips about the area. Its location is away from the main hub of the town, this suited us we had a hire car all the time , but there is a local taxi with a very helpful ,prompt driver. We didn't want to leave which is a good sign. A great place for a peaceful break with all the benefits of the big resorts only 10 mins drive away.
We had a very nice holiday here. Beautiful villa with pool and jaquzi. Very nice interior. Nice view from the villa and good people around us. We liked us so mutch! Absolutly going back!
The villa has stunning views over the Bay of Sunny beach and St. Vlas, walking distance is 10 minutes to the beach or St. Vlas Marina.
The villa is:
30 minutes from Burgas Airport.
50 minutes from Varna Airport.
3 hours from Sofia Airport.
5 minutes from Sunny Beach by car, approx 15 minute walk
15 minutes from Nessebar by car
25 minutes from Burgas by car
50 minutes from Golden Sands and Varna
Sunny beach & St. Vlas has something for everyone - from beaches and water sports to casinos and shopping to all kinds of amazing nightlife. The centre of Sveti Vlas is 1km away, with authentic restaurants and local shops. Historic Nessebar is 9km away, reachable by bus, taxi or water taxi from Sveti Vlas Marina.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$639.11|
1. The refundable 'breakables deposit' would increase to £1,000 if it's an all male/female or very young party.
2. A £95 cleaning/linen fee will be deducted from the 'breakables deposit' upon return.
Changeover Day is Flexible.
A 30% deposit shall be payed upon booking in order to block out the dates and the remaining 70% + £500 "refundable breakables deposit" is to be received at least 4 weeks prior to the arrival date.