Situated below Table Mountain, right on top of trendy and safe Kloof Street. Set in a lovely old house built in 1890, Cape Paradise Apartments offers wonderfully bright and homely African-style self catering accommodation for the independent traveller.
Just a stone’s throw away from restaurants, shops and cafes, it makes it the perfect centrally located getaway, own cooking is not even necessary! Explore Cape Town on foot, as the city centre is in front of your door step or reach all famous tourist attractions within 10 minutes by car, including Table Mountain and the famous beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton. More than 20 golf courses are reachable within 20 - 60 mins driving time. Cape Paradise Apartments are 20 mins away from the airport.
Or your may just choose to just stay 'home' and enjoy the sun in the lovely garden and sparkling pool.
The apartments are equipped with:
• their own easy-to-manage security system
• Fixed or free standing fans in all apartments
• 100% cotton percale linen, towels and amenities provided
• Extra length mattresses for maximum comfort, either twin beds or king size, depending on apartment
• Radio/CD player
• Free cleaning service every three days except Sundays, for stays longer than 4 nights. Linen change every 6 nights.
• Separate entrances to each apartment
• Garden and pool for the use of all apartment guests
• Parking available directly on the premises
• Wifi available for free (responsible usage)
PLEASE NOTE THAT CHECK-IN IS AT THE OFFICE AT NO. 48 LEEUWENHOF RD.
Direct access to pool and garden from private patio.
One large bedroom with king sized bed, separate shower and en-suite.
Spacious lounge with sleeper couch (2 children). Radio/CD player
Open plan full kitchen (four plate stove, hob, coffee machine, fridge, toaster, sandwich maker, water boiler) and dining table.
Equipped with own easy-to-manage security system.
Fixed with free standing fans.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CHECK-IN IS DONE AT THE OFFICE AT 48 LEEUWENHOF RD, JUST UP THE ROAD FROM THE APARTMENT HOUSE! THANK YOU.
The popular beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton are reachable within 5-10 mins by car or taxi.
Cape Town International airport is a 20-minute drive away from Cape Paradise Apartments. A hired car is recommended.
Table Mountain 1km. City Centre 2km. Camps Bay 5km. Clifton 5km. Waterfront 4km. Blauuwberg Beach 20km. Airport 20km.
Hout Bay 20km. Winelands 45km. Cape of Good Hope/ Cape Point 65km.
As the apartments are situated directly on top of one of the trendiest streets in Cape Town, restaurants, bars, breakfast cafes and a small supermarket are just outside of your door.
A laundry as well as a fully equipped supermarket are 5 mins by foot or 2 mins by car.