Perfect as a tranquil getaway for small groups or for an extended family, the accommodation is arranged on 2 levels which you can use together or independently - each level having own entrances and shaded portico/pergola. You can rent the whole molino, or for a more economical rate you can rent just the upper portico level alone (3 bedrooms) which is ideal for couples or for up to 7 people. Exclusive use assured.
Al fresco dining - deck and portico with bread oven, overlooking waterfall. Gentle clear stream with smooth rock pools for bathing. Wood burning stoves.
An ancient mill house, renovated in 1990, making a welcoming home while keeping its traditional chestnut beams, terracotta floors and ceilings.
Free Wi-Fi is available in the house.
* Living room, with windows opening to the view and sound of the little waterfall below. In this spacious room is a large dining table seating 8 comfortably, a wood burning stove, and a lounge area including sofa bed.
Games, CD player, and books provided. Telephone.
* 3 bedrooms: one double bedroom, 1 family bedroom with 1 double and 1 single bed; 1 bedroom having 2 single beds,
* kitchen - with door accessing the portico.
* generously sized bathroom with shower (no bath) and bidet
*living room with dining table seating 4, a wood stove and easy chairs.
*double bedroom with klng size bed
*kitchen, opening to pergola
* generously sized bathroom with wide shower (no bath) and bidet
* two additional folding beds are available if required
* separate laundry room
* supply of firewood for wood stoves.