Apartment in Les Coches, La Plagne, Paradiski region of French Alps - Easy Access in the Heart of Paradiski Region
- english, french
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Fantastic resort and the snow was just perfect 💕
The apartment was ideally placed for easy access to the piest and really well kitted out with lovely touches ...toiletries and kitchen essentials and the most amazing view ...and being met by Marie Laure made it all so easy ...loved it 💕💕
Thank you Ann Marie for your kind words, really pleased you enjoyed your time in Les Coches and particularly in our apartment. It was a pleasure to have you stay and you would be welcome to return at any time in the future. I will pass on your review to Marie-Laure too, it’s always nice to hear that she looked after a guest well and she deserves to know that too. Hope to speak in the future and thank you again. Best wishes Andy
Parti à 2 pour profiter du paradiski, nous sommes satisifaits du logement
Bien placé aux coches, accès aux pistes à 100 mètres environ. Appartement fonctionnel.
Nous avons passé un bon séjour.
Merci Mickael, J’espère que vous avez passé un bon séjour et qu’on a profité de la bonne neige, soleil peut-être et que l’appartement vous offrait tout ce que vous aviez besoin comme confort etc. Merci aussi pour laisser l’appartement propre et bien rangé. Si vous souhaitez réutiliser l'appartement à l'avenir, ce serait un plaisir.
Google Maps Ref:
Nearest airports: Chambery (105km) about 1 hour. Grenoble, Lyon and Geneva within 2¼ hours. Competitive fares from the UK to all these airports. Eurostar day and overnight services, the Snow Train and TGV services from Paris serve the resort via the station at Landry (9km) 15 minutes by taxi from Les Coches. Driving: Quickest and easiest by autoroute. From Calais, Boulogne or Dunkirk approx. 9-10 hours. Dieppe approx. 8-9 hours. Coach services are also available.
Les Coches village centre is only a few minutes walk away or by short lift. Montchavin 10 minutes by resort bus, car or resort link telecabine. Nearby towns include Albertville (45 mins), Bourg St Maurice (15mins) and Moutiers (25 mins). Three Valleys and Val d'Isere within an hours drive. Les Arcs accessible by the nearby Vanoise Express lift crosses the valley making skiing the whole Paradiski area and Les Arcs region accessible.
For Winter visitors:
- The area combines 3 resorts with 20 destinations
- Altitude range 3250m - 1200m
- 3 summits above 3000m
- 2 fully equipped glaciers
- 425 kms of pistes
- 170 hectares of artificial snow (470 cannons)
- 239 runs of all levels
- Overall vertical drop of 53,290m
- 144 lifts (incl. Vanoise Express)
- Slopes mainly North, NE and NW facing
- 158 kms of cross-country runs
- 5 snowparks, 3 boardercross, 1 half-pipe
- 1 bobsleigh run, 1 ice climbing area, 1 speed skiing run
- Quad biking
- Ice-skating rink
For Summer visitors:
- perfect location - warm weather and alpine flowers in bloom
- located on the edge of the Vanoise National Park
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing / Climbing Walls
- Ice Climbing on the Glacier
- Canoeing / Kayak / Canyoning / White Water rafting / other river activities
- Horse Riding
- Grass skiing / Summer skiing on the glacier
- 4x4 off-roading
- Spa and Swimming (Espace Paradisio Centre Aquatique), lake in summer
- Lake activities at Annecy
A good variety of restaurants, shops, and the centre of Les Coches are only a few minutes away, where the Supermarket, Butcher and local Pizzerias also offer a home delivery service!