If we were to sum up Eeyores Escape in one word, the word would have to be 'huge'. A recent young guest left a comment in our guest book to say the house must have been made for giants!
Designed with families in mind, this fabulous 6 bedroom, 7 bathroom grand executive villa with games room can easily accommodate up to 14 guests in absolute comfort. Fully air conditioned and with the added luxury of ceiling fans in all master bedrooms, our villa offers total privacy and space to relax and enjoy your holiday of a lifetime.
* 6 Bedrooms with en-suite facilities, cable TV & DVD.
* 3 King bedroom suites, 1 queen bedroom suite and two themed bedrooms.
* Two dining areas, two living areas, a study and a butlers pantry!
* Large 30x15' pool with jacuzzi/spa & extended screened deck.
* Covered lanai area with summer grill and pool bathroom.
* Mickey themed room has two single beds.
* Eeyore themed room has a double bed and single bunk over.
* Large family room with internet enabled HD cable TV & Blu-ray DVD with surround sound.
* Games room with quality 8' slate bed pool table and air hockey.
* Sony Playstation with video projector (82”). Nintendo Wii connected to family room TV.
* High speed internet with free WiFi for guests devices.
* Free local and international calls.
* Extensive collection of books for guests enjoyment.
* Baby equipment including two cribs, high chairs, baby monitor, stairgates, strollers etc.
* Located on a conservation lot, not overlooked to the rear.
* Close to all major theme parks.
* Perfect location, just off the 192, gated resort community (right behind Medieval Times!).
* Close to restaurants and shopping (Walmart is within walking distance, Super Target, Golden Corral, Outback Steakhouse, Dennys etc all within a 2 minute drive.).
* Resort community location adds a second 'zero entry' pool, play areas for all the family, tot lot, video arcade, fitness centre, sand volleyball, 'formal' Italian gardens, 20 acre lake and more...
There are two separate living areas with plenty of seating for everyone, a large HD cable TV, Sony Playstation and Nintendo Wii games system and a Blu-ray DVD player .
The two separate dining areas include a large casual table in the 20ft nook so again, everyone can eat together if you want or separate if you prefer.
There is a large fully equipped kitchen with island unit, a separate butlers pantry and finally upstairs there is a separate study loft area with a queen sleeper sofa, giving a further area if you want to get away from it all!
All the bedrooms have en-suite facilities and are located upstairs in a 'east wing' and 'west wing' arrangement.
There are three bedrooms in each wing with the loft area, laundry and study located in between, we find this is perfect arrangement when two families are sharing as it gives everyone their own space. There are three master suites with king size beds, one queen suite and two themed childrens rooms. One is 'Mickey' themed with twin beds, the second is 'Eeyore' themed and has a double bed with single bed over.
All bedrooms have cable tv and a dvd player. There are 6 hairdryers in the villa, two sets of hair straightening irons, and even two sets of scales so you can weigh your bags before you come home!
New for this year we have added a video projector (82") connected to a Playstation in the loft area so guests can play both games and DVD or Blu-ray discs.
The villa has a games room with slate bed pool table and air hockey table. There are also Sony Playstation and Nintendo Wii games consoles with games for your enjoyment.
Almost every part of the specification has been upgraded to achieve a real WOW factor and we believe it is the attention to detail that makes Eeyores Escape the best of the best.
For those traveling with infants, we have two high chairs, cribs (cots) and strollers, a baby monitor, bottle sterilizer and stair gates available free for your use while at the villa.
Our house backs onto a conservation lot so you are not overlooked. We have a bird of prey (either an small eagle, or a large falcon!) that quite often sits on the fence behind our property! Herons are usually not far away (they make a lot of noise!) and at night you can hear the crickets in all their splendour whilst sitting within the screened deck area so you know they are outside!
Outside we have an extended deck area, a large 30' x 15' heated pool and spa and our covered lanai includes two ceiling fans, a poolside bathroom (there are 7 bathrooms in total), a summer grill with sink, outside speakers on a separate integrated audio system and plenty of chairs and loungers so everyone can relax.
Both the pool and spa lights are LED colour changing lights, so you can choose a colour, select a random mode, or even the party mode where the lights change colour every second!