Quinta Anna Rosa has been lovingly restored over the last 5 years. At the end of a small track it has panoramic views over the gently rolling landscape. The house itself is a traditional farmhouse, with high ceilings giving a light and airy feel. The house has air-conditioning keeping it cool in summer, and warm in winter with wood burning stoves. The outside space is perfect for families, including a children’s pool and areas suitable for relaxation. The property is not overlooked and is set in it's own walled grounds (approx 2 acres), including lawns and gardens. There is a shaded BBQ area, a perfect way to spend a relaxing evening away from the busy tourist areas. Anna Rosa enjoys a rural location but the market town of Loule is only a 10 minute drive away as is the popular marina of Vilamoura, and its neighbouring beaches.
Farmhouse in Parragil, Boliqueime, Central Algarve, Portugal - Peaceful Rural Location Not Overlooked Completley Private In Own Grounds 2 Acres
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 12, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 6:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
a pleasant house in a quiet rural area far from the more developed places.
we enjoyed our stay in this property. the swimming pool was nice and the toddlers enjoyed the paddling pool. the house is conveniently situated and we were able to visit many places in the Algarve (the most western to the most eastern parts). Geoff was very helpful. we enjoyed sitting out on the terrace or by the pool in the evenings.
This is a lovely rustic Farmhouse, and we all thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Geoff couldn't of been more welcoming and helpful throughout our stay. The location is peaceful but only a short drive from many areas of interest in the Algarve. If you are looking for a quiet holiday which is not too remote, then I would highly recommend this Farmhouse!
Perfect relaxing holiday
A wonderful rustic farmhouse in a rural setting. The children's pool was brilliant for our 3 toddlers. The main pool was a good size and depth for the older ones! There were great walks from the house and beautiful views.
Nous avons passé une superbe semaine dans cette agréable maison, très bien située au calme des collines. Petits et grands ont tous adoré en particulier les extérieurs (piscines, coin barbecue). Le propriétaire Geoff est très gentil et de très bons conseils!
Vilamoura marina 10 min drive, Albufeira marina and beaches 20 min drive. Beaches of olhos D'Agua and falesia 10 min drive. Safe sandy blue flag beaches.
Faro airport 30 min drive. Lisbon airport connections by air, good motorway, and train service. Car hire essential and can be pre-arranged.
Despite Quinta Anna Rosa’s rural setting all essential amenities are within a short drive, either the village of Boliqueime (5 min drive) or market town of Loule (10 min drive). Watersports and boat trips are available from Vilamoura and albufeira marinas. Waterparks are 15 minutes away by car, and the ever popular Zoomarine is a 20 min drive. The charming village of Alte and its' natural springs is a 15 min drive away.
There are small well stocked supermarkets in the village of Boliqueime, along with cafes, bars and restaurants, pharmacy, bank, church. Boliqueime also boasts an excellent tapas bar, popular with holiday makers and residents alike, and for those who would like a taste of home, the Boliqueime Inn offers English Sunday lunch.
Loule has a wide selection of Portuguese and International restaurants, supermarkets, daily fish fruit and veg market, along with weekly gypsy market. Albufeira also has a huge selection of restaurants and bars.
Additional information about rental rates
Booking Notes: We ask for a 30% deposit on booking and the remaining 70% payment 2 months before arrival. Changeover Day: No preferred changeover day. Normal checkout time is 10am, check in 2pm. Times are flexible dependent on booking. Luggage may be stored at villa. Notes on prices: Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds Stirling.