Beautiful, well-kept cozy cabin surrounded by tall Ponderosa pine trees in popular and quiet Pinetop Lakes, close to Sunrise Ski Park. Enjoy a view of the outdoors from the wall of windows in the great room. Relax in the pleasant summer temperatures under one of two covered patios or on the sunny wrap-around deck. After a long day, nap or read a book in the hammock in the shadow of the large pines. Or, in the winter, stay toasty warm around the floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace with gas logs. An open floor plan kitchen invites socializing among family and friends. For the outdoor enthusiast, skiing, hiking, fishing, golfing, horseback riding, and ATV trails are just minutes away. Or, enjoy a night out at the one of the many bars and restaurants nearby, and the Hon Dah casino is only 5 minutes away.
Our cabin sleeps seven in 3 bedrooms and a loft with a bed. Refresh and recoup in comfortable hotel-quality bedding. High-speed internet with wifi keeps you connected while away or provides the ability to work remotely at full-size desk.
We know that you will enjoy our relaxing mountain retreat as much as we do.
- Well-furnished kitchen (stove/oven/microwave/dishwasher/disposal) and eating space for 7+.
- Propane gas grill for outdoor grilling.
- TV with cable service, Netflix, Amazon, and Chromecast.
- Washer/dryer for guest use.
- 3 large bedrooms with two walk-in closets.
- Comfortable sleeping for up to 7 (2-king beds, 1- queen bed, 1-full bed)
- 2 bathrooms with shower/tub and 1 half bath
- Walking distance to the Recreation Center (pool, hot tub, billiards, ping pong). Requires add'l guest fees.
- Nearby shopping and restaurants in Pinetop and Show Low
- 25 min drive to Sunrise ski resort
While we welcome guests who wish to rent for an entire month, we do not offer monthly rentals during the months of June, July, and December.
We take pride in the reviews we get that indicate how clean and well-maintained the cabin is. Part of keeping it that way for all our guests is our no-pets and no-smoking policy. We know that many families have pets that are part of the family. However, if you live in the Phoenix area, we'd happy to give you a recommendation on pet boarding. Additionally, we don't allow any smoking within the cabin or on the surrounding deck.