|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
STAY OFFER from 26 June to 10 July PRICE TOTAL STAY 14 NIGHTS 500 €.
27 AUGUST OFFER A 01 SEPTEMBER PRICE TOTAL OF 8 NIGHTS 500 €
Three double bedrooms with double bed.
-A Single bedroom.
-A Sofa bed in the living room.
-kitchen-dining room, living room, dining room.
Huerta and enclosed garden with barbecue.
-RECINTO CLOSED WITH GARDEN, TREES AND BARBECUE.
-A 30 MINUTES OF SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA AND WELL CONNECTED.
-A 3 KM FROM THE BEACH.
-UN QUIET PLACE SURROUNDED BY FIELD.
-Pharmacy CLINIC AND TWO MILES.
-A 15 MINUTES THERE ARE TWO GOLF COURSES
Rianxo is located in the province of A Coruña, located at the bottom of the Ria de Arousa and on the right bank of the river Ulla. Belongs to the region Arousa-Norte and has about thirteen thousand. It has six parishes: O Araño, Roasts, Isorna, Leiro, Rianxo and Taragoña.
The territory of Rianxo has an irregular relief configured by mountains and a river network Quintáns (Te, Ulla) that has marked the spot with different valleys. This, along with the warm and humid climate, has meant that the economy is based mainly on agriculture (vineyards, orchards and pastures). Nor can we forget inshore fishing and mussel farming that family firms that sell their catches at auction engaged.
Rianxo is 45 kilometers from Santiago de Compostela and 104 of A Coruña.
WHAT TO SEE? - WHAT TO DO?
The north of the Ria de Arosa, in the region of the Sierra del Barbanza in the town of Rianxo, A Coruña, banks may you enjoy the sea and the mountains with ease without having to endure overwhelming crowds.
In the next village of Catoira held in August the Viking feast towers Catoira, which is parody what could be a Viking attack, simunlando one replevin with authentic DRAKARS or typical spacecraft Viking, authentic replicas made and studied the minimum Details archaeologists, where during the summer you can see in front of these towers enriching the historical whole. Such defensive side of the Rio Ulla medieval towers reveal its defensive function in the area, indicating the route of the incursion of Viking ships going up the river formerly.
- Archaeological Heritage. In Roasts has found a dolmen and megalithic remains of a necropolis with tombs shaped mounds (called dolmens in Galicia).
- Roman remains. In the parish of Roasted has discovered a tombstone time of Nero with reliefs depicting a persecution of Christians and other remains of mosaics, etc.
- Pazo de Asadelos. Although poorly maintained we can still appreciate the wide veranda and shield Torrado with their emblems, towers and scallops, embraced by a mermaid.
- Parish Church of St. Columba. In Rianxo, built in the fifteenth century, but with Gothic additions, platerescos and Baroque.
- Chapel of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Built in the seventeenth century on an older save the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe referred to the Galician popular song 'A Rianxeira'. The interior of the chapel is a single nave gable. The facade is Baroque py in the gable image of the Virgin of Guadalupe accompanied by angels are. Everything COONa with a rosette and two bells belfry.
- Beaches. We can find a variety of beaches from large sandy beach Taragoña as most of the municipality or Tanxil beach with good facilities and a magnificent promenade or small coves as those found in the parish of Brion. Both in them, as in the calm waters of the estuary, we can practice many sports such as fishing, rowing, canoeing, etc.
- Sports and excursions. The Sierra del Barbanza and Mount Wall is an ideal place to enjoy hiking in beautiful landscapes.
The location of Rianxo in the estuary of Arousa gives an important tourist attraction, especially in the summer, with beaches and sea as main magnets, allowing the enjoyment of all types of water sports, mooring good infrastructure and services, Nautical through Rianxo. It also has the advantages of a well-preserved, with a number of viewpoints that make it more attractive landscape. So, from Mount A Wall, in the parish of Araño, Rianxo and all the Arousa estuary, the Barbanza and the Muros and Noia, Santiago de Compostela, the Ulla river and its surroundings can be seen. From the viewpoint of Castro, in the parish of Taragoña, looks across the valley Roasts and Taragoña, Rianxo Cove, the Barbanza and Arousa estuary; and from Mount Pena, in the parish of Leiro, the mouth of the river Ulla mastered, partially Ria de Arousa and Rianxo Cove without the villa.
• Land: Mountain biking - mountain biking, climbing, Golf, Hiking, Paintball, Bungee jumping, Horse riding, Hiking - trekking, Archery.
• Water: Diving, Canyoning, Water skiing, Hydrospeed, Canoeing, Rafting, Sightseeing boat, Surfing, Windsurfing, Sailing, Fishing.
• Air: Paragliding.
The privileged location of Casa Antigua de San José will allow you to perform multiple sports and leisure activities in the natural environment:
- Feast of Santa Lucia. December.
- Summer festivities. First half of August in the different parishes of Rianxo.
- Festival of the Virgin of Guadalupe. Rianxo held in the first fortnight of September with maritime procession and midnight concert (all orchestras play A Rianxeira), sports, religious, cultural, etc.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 12 2016 - Jun 23 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Para estancias mayores a un mes consultar el precio.
Quedan excluidos como días de temporada baja desde jueves a domingo de semana santa.
Si quiere reservar una estancia se formalizaria la reserva adelantando el 40% del valor total a una cuenta indicada mediante e-mail, en ese e-mail se completaria y formalizaria la fechas de la estancia, condiciones estipuladas, precios etc.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.