|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
STAY OFFER 17 TO 29 JULY PRICE TOTAL STAY 12 NIGHTS 600 €.
OFFER FROM 15 TO 22 AUGUST TOTAL PRICE FOR 7 NIGHTS 500 €
DATA OF INTEREST
The town of Boiro is located in the region of Barbanza, southwest of the province of A Coruña and the north bank of the Ria de Arousa. Bordered on the east by Rianxo, with Lousame north and west by Porto do Son and Pobra do Caramiñal.
The town has numerous nuclei that are grouped into eight parishes: Beluso, Cespón, Boiro (villa), Abanqueiro, Castro, Lampón, Cures and Macenda.
Boiro has two distinct areas, mountain and other riverside. In the North the range of Barbanza (which crosses the city from north to south) has greater than 600 meters as Fontefría, Barazal and Iroite heights. In the valleys that form the inner parishes such as Cures and Macenda which is mainly engaged in livestock or crops are located.
However the greatest wealth of this population resides in the coastal area. The canning industry, shellfish and mussel farming, currently competing with tourism. The importance of the latter has made the services sector and construction providing the city with good infrastructure and turning it into a modern villa develops.
Boiro is located 50 Km. From the capital of Galicia (Santiago de Compostela) and 115 Km. From the capital of the province, A Coruña.
Interactive map. You can scroll through it by clicking with the mouse and enlarge or reduce it by clicking on the arrows
WHAT TO SEE? - WHAT TO DO?
- Castros. These fortified villages of the Iron Age are very common in Galicia. The closest Boiro is Neixón in Cespón Castro, one of the oldest in Galicia.
- Roman road. Formerly ran a branch of the Roman road that crossed Per Loca Maritime Barbanza bordering the Atlantic coast. Near the village of Cubelos a cobbled sections of this road that demonstrate the importance of these lands are preserved from antiquity.
- Church of San Vicente. Located in the parish of Cespón this Romanesque church has nave and apse rectangular preserved. The tower is later (1794). Inside an interesting Gothic canopy.
- Church of San Cristovo. Located in the parish of Abanqueiro is also a Romanesque church with nave and apse of rectangular plant was rebuilt, quite rightly, in the early eighteenth century. They emphasize the sculptural forms of the eave corbels with representations of human faces, animals and geometric figures.
- Pazos. There are important manor houses in the area noted for its grandeur and beauty. We can mention that of "Fonteneixe" in the village of Boiro, the "manor of Vilariño", "House Vimieiro" and "Granxa do Esteiroel '. Special mention deserves the 'Pazo de Agüeiros "in Abanqueiro (Torres de Goiáns) by the Baroque architect Domingo de Andrade. It is an old medieval fortress that belonged to one of the noblest families of Galicia.
- Cruceiros. We emphasize the San Roque, that of Aguiña and O Monte.
- Beaches. The coast around the town is almost 40 Km. In length. In it we find beaches of all kinds but mostly sandy. Among the most visited stands Barraña Beach, a wide sandy area with more than 3 km. Long and bordered by a beautiful promenade. Other beaches are Rebordelo, Honey, Careixo, Punta Fusiños, Piñeirón, Punta del Chazo, etc.
- Waterfall Cadarnoxo (Cures). The stream of Grana (in Cubelos) collects water from the river Coroño and takes a spectacular waterfall that is worth contemplating.
- Sports. Ideal for hiking, climbing Barbanza towards the Iroite, hiking and mountain walks, sea fishing, etc.
- Major Festivals of the Virgen del Carmen. Continue for several days from July 16. It is a traditional seaside holiday in which stresses its maritime procession.
- Pilgrimage of San Ramón de Bealo. On August 31 this traditional festival is celebrated.
- Summer festivities. Popular festivities in early July.
Capacity: Up to 10 people.
Distribution: 1 bedroom with 2 twin extra,
4 bedrooms bed.
Services: Equipment for beds, kitchen,
TV, refrigerator, iron, washing machine etc.
1- A 20 METERS FROM THE SEA AND 200 METERS FROM THE BEACH.
STORES 2- to 50 meters.
3-EMERGENCY HEALTH CENTER AND 800 METERS.
4- PHARMACY TO A MILE.
6-GOLF A 10 MINUTE DRIVE.
The north of the Ria de Arosa, in the region of the Sierra del Barbanza in the town of Boiro, A Coruña, banks may you enjoy the sea and the mountains with ease without having to endure overwhelming crowds and in a quiet environment.
Far from Santiago de Compostela and Pontevedra 40 km. Approximately 30 minutes of these cities.
The apartment is located 800 meters from the famous beach in Boiro Barraña
In the next village of Catoira held in August the Viking feast towers Catoira, which is parody what could be a Viking attack, simunlando one replevin with authentic DRAKARS or typical spacecraft Viking, authentic replicas made and studied the minimum Details archaeologists, where during the summer you can see in front of these towers enriching the historical whole. Such defensive side of the Rio Ulla medieval towers reveal its defensive function in the area, indicating the route of the incursion of Viking ships going up the river once.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$218|
Para estancias mayores a un mes consultar el precio.
Quedan excluidos como días de temporada baja desde jueves a domingo de semana santa.
Si quiere reservar una estancia se formalizaria la reserva adelantando el 40% del valor total a una cuenta indicada mediante e-mail, en ese e-mail se completaria y formalizaria la fechas de la estancia, condiciones estipuladas.
las tarifas estan sujetas a cambios mientras no se confirma la reserva.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.