About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
House, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 16)
Location: Deerfield Resort...FREE WI-FY,UNLIMITED LONG DISTANCE, HI DEF FLAT SCREENS,FREE HBO AND SHOWTIME. This Resort home is a private lakefront vacation home with private dock. An 18 hole championship Golf course, (The Greens at deerfield) is located right in this beautiful gated community.
The waterfront in a cove makes it a safe and relaxing place to spend time on the water. A paradise for boating, water-skiing, fishing, and golfing. Deerfield Resort is an exclusive and secluded area nestled between the Cumberland Mountains and the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, with an 18 hole golf course, private airstrip, and accommodations to make your vacation spectacular. It is approximately 35 miles south of the Kentucky/Tennessee border off I-75, exit 134 (11 miles from La Follette and 30 miles north east of Knoxville.)
Norris Lake has it all! The lakes beautiful blue-green waters span more than 800 miles of shoreline covering 34,000 acres. Norris Lake boundaries extend up the Clinch and the Powell Rivers which feed Norris with clear, pristine waters. It's an ideal environment for sportsmen and vacationers alike.
FEATURES OF THE HOME:
* Size: 3200 Square foot home.
* Bedrooms: Five bedrooms, sleeps 16+.
* One Master Bedroom upstairs with king-size bed and Jacuzzi tub in master bath.
* Two Bedrooms on entry level, with Queen-size bed.
* Two Bedrooms in finished walkout basement, Two Queen-size beds in first room and two Queen-size beds and bunk beds in second room.
* Bathrooms: three full bathrooms.
* Deck: Overlooking the lake and dock, to relax as the sunsets.
* Private dock that accommodates 4 boats
* Modern Kitchen includes refrigerator with freezer and ice maker, all cooking items, place settings for 16+ people, oven, and microwave.
* Central Air Conditioning.
* Great Room with TV, DVD / VCR, Fireplace, two couches, and comfortable side chair.
* Large open area in basement with two Couches, TV, and a table with 4 matching chairs for comfortable sitting.
ADDITONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Minimum stay of 3 nights.
* Off-season weekends available.
* $400 deposit, $200 is taken out for cleaning fee
* In Season rented by the week (7 nights).
* Occasional split weeks are available, based on the owner's discretion.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great location and home
Enjoyed our week at the lake. Only wish we could have stayed longer!
Thank you, We appreciate your business !!!
Great location in the back of a cove with nice concrete dock
We have a great time at this house. Being at the end of a cove was a big plus for us. We liked not having to worry around other boats or wake around the dock. The house comfortably fit our whole group. The only issue we had was the water in the house did not work for about an hour (It was no fault of the owner. There was a water line break down the street). I called Kim to let her know and she was really apologetic and found out right away what was going on. I would recommend this house to others looking for a great location in the back of a cove with a nice dock.
Great cove and dock for swimming.
Enough room for our large group. Deck area was great with good lake/dock view. Plenty of refrigerator space. Nice grill. Good space for eating area. We will definitely consider booking again. The walk to Lake was very steep and kitchen does lack storage. But overall the best house we have rented. We have rented several other times.
Glad you had a great time !! The Golf cart sure makes it nice . Thanks for choosing our home .
Another great year!
This was our 2 year at staying at this property and this year we went for the 4th of July and we had a blast. Definitely will be staying here again.
This was our first trip to Norris lake and we had a great vacation. I highly recommend the property which is located at the end of a cove which was a perfect place for kids to swim. The house and property exceeded our expectations.
We truly appreciate guests like you !! Thank you
Well maintained, wonderful house.
House was great for the whole family including my sister in law who is in a wheelchair. Small communication hiccup upon arrival that was handled promptly by the owner and we really appreciated it. Everything you could need in the kitchen was there which was wonderful after past experiences at other vacation homes. We would definitely stay here again!