2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 5, 2 patios + massive private pool view terrace
- english, hungarian
Why Property Manager/Owner chose El Cortecito
Prime location in the heart of Bavaro Beach. Steps to the beach, restaurants and markets.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Apartment was amazing very comfy and great location and amazing pool perfect for anyone looking to get away or a nice honeymoon
Great apartment and value for the money.
Nothing to complain about. Our contact person Britta was great welcoming us and helping us with whatever issues we had. The apartment was as good as the pictures or even better.
Very comfortable apartment in a great location.
The apartment was lovely and the location was great. It felt safe and had nice amenities. The only negative is that the complex said they were only going to drain part of the pool for repair but they drained the entire pool.
Awesome Experience in a Beautiful Condo
My entire experience with Kent and Adrienn and their rental was great. The reservation process was seamless even when I had to reschedule my trip. Kent and Adrienn were prompt and very informative. The property manager was able to address any questions my cousin and I had. The condo was true to form and very clean. We where very pleasant with the accommodation. The kitchen was fully stocked. The condo was very close to all the shops and restaurants and we really appreciated that there was secure entry into the condo complex. Definitely would rent this unit again.
Great family atmosphere and very helpful staff.
Great Condo with Private roof deck!
This two bedroom condo has new furnishings and lots of amenities.
Things we really liked about it:
- private roof deck with BBQ and furnishings
- beach chairs, beach towels and umbrellas to use at the beach
- spacious two bedroom and two bathrooms with 3 AC units
- modern furnishings
- pool and lounge chairs to enjoy
- brand new condo development
- owner and property manager were VERY helpful, accommodating and responsive
- Property manager and owner had great suggestions for places to eat/visit
Things that we were so/so about:
- back of condo overlooks a dumping ground for materials/trash that can sometimes smell (this is DR, so gotta go with the flow, and it didn't bother us, but thought others should know)
- cost of electricity was more than we expected
Would ABSOLUTELY stay here again if we were to go back to this area.