Our apartment has a size of about 54 square meters and can accommodate 1 to 4 people plus cot. For further sleeping arrangements, the expanded storage is available by arrangement. The apartment is non-smoking. Please smoke only outside the house or on the terrace or in the garden.
The apartment consists of:
• 2 bedrooms, 1x with double bed, 2x with single bed.
• 1 living room with SAT-TV and radio,
• Internet access LAN, WLAN available!
• 1 fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, refrigerator with 3-star compartment, microwave, coffee maker, kettle etc.
• 1 bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
Hallway with wardrobe
Large storage when needed.
The apartment is equipped with central heating and wooden floors. The washing machine and a dryer can be used by arrangement. Bed linen and towels are included. Furthermore, a large lounge with table tennis and darts for recreational activities by arrangement is available.
Arrival / departure:
On the day of arrival, the apartment is available from about 14 o'clock. We are grateful if you try to arrive by 6.00 pm.
On the day of departure you hand over the apartment until 10.00 o'clock. Arrivals and departures are possible on all days of the week. By arrangement other times are possible!
Supply in the closer environment:
The next bakery is the mill bakery Fetter in Rupbachtal, about 7km away. This bakery has its own mill and still grinds its own flour. Otherwise, the baker comes on Tuesday and Friday afternoons with a car through the village. A butcher comes every Friday from 18 00 clock in our place.
The usual supermarkets such as Aldi, Lidl, Netto or Rewe can be found in Nassau or Katzenelnbogen, each about 10 km away. Norma in Singhofen, also about 10 kilometers away.
The nearest restaurant (Restaurant Nollhof) with home-style cooking is about 1.5 km away.
There are other restaurants and restaurants in Obernhof (3km), Bremberg (4km), Gutenacker (5km) Weinähr (7km) or Herold (7km). Delicious steaks and salads as well as home-brewed beer are available between Biebrich and Schönborn on the farm Schauferts, about 13 km away. Of course you can also have pizza or kebab delivered. Corresponding menus are available in the apartment.
Also the Cafe No. 9 in Obernhof is worth a visit with its delicious cakes.
In Seelbach on Sundays from 17. 00 o'clock in the community center a people's regular table takes place. Just take a look and have a nice beer or a glass of wine, it's worth it.
• Nassau and Bad Ems
- Steinsches Castle, Burg Stein, historic town hall, Limeskastell in Nassau and surroundings
- Spa promenades, new indoor pool in Bad Ems
• The Einrich and the city of Katzenelnbogen, the Taunus in its purest form, beautiful landscape and hiking trails as well as culinary delights.
• The Blue Larch, the city Nastätten and their communities with cinema.
• cathedral city Limburg and count city Diez
• The Loreley rock near St. Goarshausen, about 30 minutes by car from Seelbach. See www. loreley-tourism. de.
• The Wildlife and Leisure Park in Gackenbach (25 km).
• The Taunus Wonderland in Bad Schwalbach (30 km).
Also Koblenz, Wiesbaden and Frankfurt can be reached within an hour. Great trips to the Rhine, Lahn and Moselle are possible. Boredom is therefore not on.
Some nice larger and smaller folk festivals are also held in the area. So z. For example, the Bartholomew markets in Bad Ems and Katzenelnbogen in August, the Michelsmarkt in Nassau at the end of September, the Oktoberfest in Nastätten in October. There are also fun fair, Curb and home festivals in smaller communities. In addition, there is the car-free yellow day in June, wine festival in Obernhof in June, cabaret festival in August.
We are happy to help with tour planning. Ask us.