We have many bookings outside of vacation rental. de and therefore the number of less official reviews in this website, but the guestbook designed in the house speaks for itself!
Here are some recent excerpts:
"We thank you for the nice week here in Solnebo.
We found all the things we needed here and we three Berliners enjoyed being out here in nature and taking a break from everyday life.
We will remember the holiday well and would be glad if we were allowed to come back.
Thank you for the hospitality and all the best!
M. from Berlin "
"Thank you very much for the nice stay here in Solnebo, we really enjoyed the tranquility and beautiful surroundings, our little daughter loved the playroom.
Fam. K. "
"Also this holiday went by way too fast, that tells us that we felt very comfortable here.We loved your house immediately, the harmoniously loving furnishings, the fantastic location and the wonderful nature.
Fam. J.aus Hamburg "
"In the period 07. 07.-21. 07. we were guests in Solnebo.
What we liked?
- jump off the jetty at the bathing area
- a cup of tea in the morning with a view over the lake
Spend time on the beautiful property
We will take home nice memories ....
Fam. O. from Oldenburg "
"Hello Family Helmbold,
two wonderful holiday weeks at the Solnen come to an end. Despite the temporary high heat, it was a relaxing and relaxing time. We were able to leave the stress and bustle of the big city and the job behind us. Time was not so important, rest and relaxation all the more.
We will keep this wonderful piece of Sweden in good memory.
Tack så mycket får allt.
Fam. S. from Bremen "
"Dear Sabine, dear Joachim,
you have it so beautiful here. We three thought it was wonderful and enjoyed the time.
We were able to collect mushrooms (also on the property), catch fish, collect blueberries, hike and take a break from everyday life. So a completely successful holiday. Thank you for everything and for you a great time.
Fam. P. from Eichwalde "
- Our house is located 10 minutes from Vimmerby, directly on the lake Solnen. Below the photos you will find a floor plan of the house.
- Combined living and kitchen area with adjoining dining room
- All rooms have fly screen protection in front of the windows
- Fireplace, electric heating
- Satellite TV with German channels, DVD recorder, CD player
- Cot and high chair free of charge on request deliverable
- electric stove with oven
- separate Gefrieschrank in the NG
- Coffee machine, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker, blender
- Washing machine
- Laundry rack
- Modern electric bio toilet
- a bedroom with a double bed
- a bedroom with two single beds, cot on request here deliverable
- A linen package for 15 € / person can be booked; in the off-season for free!
- Distance to the lake 10 m; Fishing license Solnen incl.
- covered veranda with lake view
- Garden furniture
- own jetty
- Sea access protected by fence with door opening (ideal for toddlers!)
- Rowing boat, an electric motor can be booked for 30 € / week (the use of v. Gasoline engines is prohibited on the "Solnen")
- 4 life jackets of various sizes plus a life jacket for infants; two pairs of water wings are available
- Parking at the house; Access only for cars!
-Uploading of electric cars not possible
- Wooden sauna in the annex
- Children's swing
- Table tennis table for 4 persons
-sep. Playroom in the guest house for large (darts, game table for various games table football, billiard, etc.) and small (play and sitting area with plastic toys for the little ones, books, stuffed animals, horses and more)